Seaman Dreamcast

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Aug 9, 2000
8.3

1. Aug 4, 2016
    This is the weirdest game ever. The game is good but the problems are that the game lacks a lot and is boring at a lot of parts as well as being SO weird!
  2. SAIGEE.
    Aug 6, 2004
    It was awesome but it would be more fun if i played it by myself not with my grade six class!
  3. MiroB.
    Dec 8, 2003
    It's as if I made friends with a "fictional" character. Too bad the Dreamcast's prime is over, cause I'd love to see more Seaman titles come out for it.
  4. MichaelB.
    Jun 26, 2003
    It's a novel idea......It's good idea really ,but i can't get over the slowness and the repetiveness of this game.
  5. DaveT.
    Dec 2, 2002
    This game is great. Despite the fact that your parents will probably think that you have mental issues the first few times they hear you talking, there is nothing more amusing than hearing a polygonal fish call you a moron.
  6. AlexP.
    Nov 29, 2002
    Great game but hard to stick with it every day.
  7. DavidH.
    Jul 9, 2002
    It is very bleak but good graphics and i love the speech thing.
  8. JoshB.
    Mar 8, 2002
    I Love this game it's a confusing but rewarding game I call the weird squid thing Nidas! I like this game but is very freaky, the fish are weird!!!

#12 Most Discussed Dreamcast Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    A truly new gameplaying experience that is worth checking out.
  2. If one game could attract the masses, then the satisfaction and stimulation gathered from communicating is the shining example. Gamestyle expectantly awaits the next release from Yoot Saito and his Vivarium team.
  3. CheckOut
    It's the most unorthodox, weirdest and freakiest gaming experience you'll ever have.