8.9

1. GiovanniM.
    Jul 23, 2001
    I think it's well balanced, fun, and has a good story line. The chatacters are in depth and each have their unique fighting styles which gives this game a huge thumbs up.
  2. K
    Jul 31, 2001
    This game kicks arse!
  3. MikeJ.
    Dec 4, 2001
    This game needs to become a freakin' movie. It's gameplay is amazing, and the very unique charcacters and their fighting styles are a plus for this game as well.
  4. AndrewC.
    Aug 18, 2001
    Good storyline, and plenty of characters, plus great music.
  5. RobG.
    Nov 14, 2001
    It's a good game, only one unlockable character though(Krizalid), has great music but lacks in the graphics. Also I wished that the loading between teams was a bit faster. I hate waiting on a load screen when im on fire!
  6. RyanA.
    Feb 13, 2002
    I rate this game with a ten because it's an excellent game, the story, the music, character's story, and backgrounds, but, the boss is not so good and there's no challenger like in other kof games and kyo and iori are secret characters.
  7. KennyJ.
    Feb 19, 2002
    Well.. honestly this game is good... but could be much better in certain areas. Its character count is monster, the game play is superb, but load times mess the flow of the game up. I'm running it through with Kyo and then the loads between team members get in the way. The choppy 2 1/2D backgrounds need a little work as well. As far as striker mode goes, I'd rather be able to Well.. honestly this game is good... but could be much better in certain areas. Its character count is monster, the game play is superb, but load times mess the flow of the game up. I'm running it through with Kyo and then the loads between team members get in the way. The choppy 2 1/2D backgrounds need a little work as well. As far as striker mode goes, I'd rather be able to unlock a new character than have someone new who can jump in the battle for me... but hey... i won't complain. Other than those minor gripes... the game is pretty decent and gets an 8 of 10 from me. Good Job People, good job. Kenny Jay 02. Expand

Good God, you've got a whole lot of fighters with new play mechanics. I know some KOF purists hate the Striker system, but I like it lots.
  2. Unfortunately, KoF Evolution is a flawless port of an inherently disappointing game, which is why, through no fault of its own, it's otherwise difficult to recommend it over the previous game in the series.
  3. With dated graphics, no unlockable characters, and a "revolutionary" fighting engine that was new in the 20th century, there's no doubt that this game simply, is the Court Jester of Fighters.