• Publisher: Crave

Jan 20, 2002
    It's the greatest ever.
  2. StevenM.
    Nov 7, 2001
    When I first got my Dreamcast I had heard about Tokyo Xtreme Racer, bought it, and fell in love with it. When I heard that there was a sequel to it, I just had to get it. If you are a fan of illegal street runs, then this is definitely the game for you.
  3. CheoftheHouseofFu
    Jan 24, 2002
    All around solid, beating the first game didn't take too long, but I've been playing TXR2 for a while and just beat it. Awesome.
  4. NellyF.
    Jan 31, 2002
    It'z Tight YO!! That game be bangin' like how you can get some cars thats of the heezy!
  5. ShinC.
    May 26, 2004
    Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 Rulez!!!
  6. TrevH.
    Jul 5, 2004
    The variety of cars and courses make it the best racing game ever for dreamcast.
    Nov 22, 2001
    It'z tight.
  8. OuTkAsTPiNoI
    Jan 17, 2002
    This game is hella tyte....Better than Gran Turismo..i think....If the gran turismo series let u customize body kits or even flash your opponents, then they got a winner, but they don't ...this game surpasses the regular racers...
  9. TonyS.
    Feb 29, 2004
    This game gets a perfect 10. I love it. You can customize your car from bumper to bumper. Once i picked up the controller i couldnt put it down. This game is CRAZY. These game developers got some mad skills. If you want the feel of illegal drag racing at high speeds with your addrenaline pumping this is tha game for you racers out there. This game has got the graphics, sound, and some This game gets a perfect 10. I love it. You can customize your car from bumper to bumper. Once i picked up the controller i couldnt put it down. This game is CRAZY. These game developers got some mad skills. If you want the feel of illegal drag racing at high speeds with your addrenaline pumping this is tha game for you racers out there. This game has got the graphics, sound, and some pretty tight cars. This game is definately a 10. Expand
  10. JamesR.
    Apr 10, 2003
    When i first got mydreamcast i wanted a street racing game. thats when i heard about tokyo xtreme racer 2 and i rented it and it was hella tight. so the next week i went out and bought it. the only reason i gave it a 9 was because they shoulda put cops in the game if you speed or when you race it would be a lot more fun.

1. Unfortunately,TXR2 ends up being less of a game than its predecessor, despite double the number of opponents and a vastly larger racing area.
  2. And maybe in the future, you can race through more than just one road in Tokyo.
  3. But bottom line... If you like racing games AT ALL... you should own Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2!