8.5

1. KennethB.
    Oct 16, 2003
    I love this game. this is one of the very best games ever. i want to own it all! I love UNREAL TOURNAMENT!!! P.S. if you do not have unreal tournament, you're missing out on too MUCH STUFF!
  2. JoelL.
    Feb 10, 2003
    Better looking and better playing than Quake III.
  3. RolandL.
    Jan 9, 2002
    Its good and takes skillz but there's not as many feature as "Quake 3 Arena."
  4. RyanM.
    May 25, 2002
    For computer gaming, it's the best first-person shooter ever. Yes, it's even better than Quake III.
  5. Keith
    Jul 2, 2003
    All I can say is wow! I've played UT on the PC for many years and I was skeptical as to how it would be on the Dreamcast. Graphics: Nothing has been lost in the translation. Textures are nice and smooth, and there is almost no slowdown in the framerate. Control: Suprisingly, the Dreamcast controller works rather well with UT. My only complaint is the secondary fire button, which when All I can say is wow! I've played UT on the PC for many years and I was skeptical as to how it would be on the Dreamcast. Graphics: Nothing has been lost in the translation. Textures are nice and smooth, and there is almost no slowdown in the framerate. Control: Suprisingly, the Dreamcast controller works rather well with UT. My only complaint is the secondary fire button, which when pressed, can easily cause you to switch weapons inadvertently. Gameplay: New maps plus the original ones from the PC version. The Dreamcast version reatins the various modes, such as Deathmatch, CTF, Domination, etc. Overall, a fantastic game and a must have for any Dreamcast owner. Expand
  6. LukeT.
    Jun 25, 2001
    Excellent!!

1. The graphics may be a little sharper and more detailed in "Quake III Arena," but UT's added gameplay features and 8-way multiplayer action more than make up for it.
    The overall best first person shooter on the Dreamcast.
  3. "Quake III Arena" on the Dreamcast may offer more visceral gameplay, but Unreal Tournament is the most complete package yet.