8.1

1. SeanD.
    Jan 11, 2002
    I really like this game if you can plz send me a copy of it free.
  2. CMoney
    Jun 4, 2002
    I have the PSX version - so much fun multiplayer. So much replay value. So much damn fun. I can't recommend highly enough. NINJA ROPE! (y'all wormers know what i mean)
  3. M.D.
    Jul 10, 2002
    This is a great, I am always playing great for parties, and takes a while to figure out missions(especially last one.) One complaint is that the computer takes too long to make its move. If you like games with guns with not a lot of money, this game is for you!
  4. BigE.
    Oct 19, 2001
    The most fun, simplistic game out there.
  5. MattB.
    Sep 17, 2001
    I recommend this game to any Dreamcast owner because the multiplayer value is very high, the game is hilarious, and the price is pretty low. It's a great game when you have a bunch of people over. One complaint, however, would be that the CPU takes a little too long on it's turn.

1. A masterpiece of online gaming.
  2. WWP will keep you playing for a very long time. With over 55 weapons, 40 single player missions, and a plethora of online and multiplayer deathmatch options available, WWP is a game worth investing in (especially with its incredibly low price tag).
  3. One of the most captivating aspects of Worms is the diverse array of options available for each game, effectively making it possible that no two games of Worms are alike.