tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Apr 26, 2013
    I played this game when I was little on my leapster and I really liked it, the music was pretty cool and I liked the pictures of the animals and even though the graphics were simple the mini games were fun and I liked looking at the environments where I unlocked all of the animals its over all a great game for kids who have a Nintendo DS or a Leapster.
  2. Apr 26, 2013
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Animal Genius is a kid game. A really little kid game. It's not going to be fun for anyone in the double digit age range because it's too basic. However, for a young child, especially one that has an interest in animals, it's actually a decent title.
  2. As a tool for learning, Animal Genius doesn't have enough going for it to be considered viable. It lacks any sense of fun or enjoyment to tether the educational aspects in with the mini-games. Scholastic has released a half-hearted Educational Videogame that fails at both of the tasks it sets itself.