Asphalt 4: Elite Racing DS

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Feb 18, 2012
    Definitely it deserves attention. This game introduced me to the Asphalt series and I have to tell you, the game rocks. It's so far my best racing choice on the DS.
  2. FredB
    Jul 8, 2009
    This is the best Racer I have ever played on the DS! Definatley worth the 800 download points. Colorful backgrounds, very good graphics engine, reminds me of a PS1 or 2 game shrunk down on the DS. The Cars look great, the different race modes and unlockables kept me playing until 2Am in my bed last night as my wife snored on. Definitely check this out. Time to go to CVS to buy some Visine.

1. Gameloft have set the bar for other developers to aspire to, with a huge amount of detailed gaming squeezed from the 800 points asking price with 28 licensed cars, 8 real-life cities and a decent-sized career mode.
  2. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    A solid racer only let down by some muggy looking cars. Just about worth your points. [Aug 2009, p.101]
  3. Asphalt 4: Elite Racing is a nice and competent arcade racing game that fails to impress due to the technical limitations of the DS and to some minor but annoying gameplay problems.