6.0

1. UltimateLuigi
    Aug 28, 2007
    This not so much a game that you can actually play, but a game that lacks any remote idea of challenge. Sorry Lego.
  2. Dec 7, 2011
    Third person (or is it first?) shooter set in a world populated by Lego Bionicle characters. Not too bad an engine, but also not the type of game too fit for a DS.
  3. HarryF.
    Apr 4, 2008
    Yep I gotta give this one something before 6 and after4 (sorry Lego). The DS version of this game is not as good as the PC version.The PC version is more interactive. When I played the DS version and compared it to the PC version I was quite surprised. You don't really do anything on the DS.
  4. JameyS.
    Nov 20, 2006
    Yes, a big fat goose egg for this one. As an angered parent, I am simply appalled by thought process that went behind this game's creation. Lego BIonicle is a property for kids 7-13 years old. That is the age range stated on the box when you buy the Bionicle toys. Why the game developers chose to make a Teen-rated game based on this property is an EPIC blunder and one that will Yes, a big fat goose egg for this one. As an angered parent, I am simply appalled by thought process that went behind this game's creation. Lego BIonicle is a property for kids 7-13 years old. That is the age range stated on the box when you buy the Bionicle toys. Why the game developers chose to make a Teen-rated game based on this property is an EPIC blunder and one that will surely squash any potential that this title could have. When are you bottom-feeder game developers going to learn to understand your audience? Probably not before your doors will be shut. Expand
  5. KelliK.
    Dec 8, 2006
    This is even better than Metroid Prime Hunters! But no wifi is bad thing.
  6. ChristinaS.
    Nov 23, 2006
    I just thought I would mention that this is a first person shooter not a third like it says above. Also I am enjoying this one more than metroid hunters. Not very challenging but always something going on.
  7. Oct 8, 2014
    Hmm how do i put this lightly? THIS GAME IS A HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A LEGO GAME THE GRAPHICS ARE S*** AND THE STORY AND LEVEL DESIGN IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE PLAYSTATION 2 VERSION I COULDN'T WRITE A NORMAL REVIEW BECAUSE OF HOW PISSED OFF I AM!!!!!!!!
  8. Jan 9, 2015
    A very bad port for the original PS2 game on the DS. It doesn't stay true to the PS2 version at all. The levels are completely different (and worse), the enemies are even more repetitive, and the boss fights are way to easy. Not to mention its sub-par graphics which are not as good as the DS could do. 2/10 (horrible)

1. It's pretty, and zippy, with lots of reasons to come back for more (e.g. secret areas opening up as you collect Bionicle masks). Fun, but easy. [Dec 2006, p.55]
    This is a satisfying shooter experience that fans of the genre shouldn't ignore.
  3. Even the target audience has games in the same genre that are more well defined. While these may entertain, after one or two levels you realize that there is nothing new coming.