tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Apr 15, 2012
    This game I liked the first classic track but the others we too hard and I kept losing so plus on Nintendo's eshop only the most I analyzed was about 20 percent of people liked it and I was in the range of 40 but not I kinda am in the range of 20 plus this game was glitchey alot in the game they should make it better so this game gets fixed .
  2. May 20, 2012
    This is Bloons Tower Defense 3,with 9 exclusive tracks and its own soundtrack.It has 5 packs each with 3 tracks in it.You start out with 2 packs and you have to beat 3 tracks to unlock another pack.There is Classic,Lava Stream,Quad Biking,Undersea,and Classic 2
  3. Nov 2, 2014
    this game like the rest of the bloons series is mediocre tower defense games the music is forgettable the levels look bland and uninspired terrible enemys overall not a good game but i can't blame a game being mediocre for 4 bucks this game is only for die hard tower defense fans
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Nov 16, 2011
    Bloons TD presents a simple, smooth, charming take on tower defence. 15 levels and three difficulty settings mean that it's accessible and substantial enough to make your purchase worthwhile. On the other hand, it does next to nothing that we haven't seen in just about every entry in the subgenre ever, nor is it the prettiest of them.