Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day DS

7.1

1. LarryL.
    Aug 26, 2007
    Actually works! i sometimes have trouble in school, but when i bought this and the original game, my grades increased a full letter grade!
  2. AdamV.
    Aug 26, 2007
    Great game, great puzzles, great replay value.
  3. D.P.
    Sep 9, 2007
    Haven't played the first game. Thought this version was a unique game experience. Did not experience serious problems with the voice or handwriting recognition. The fellow who complained about the intro repeating for a brain test as a huge problem must not be able to tolerate clicking a button three times as I found it not to be a problem at all. A great experience, that for me at Haven't played the first game. Thought this version was a unique game experience. Did not experience serious problems with the voice or handwriting recognition. The fellow who complained about the intro repeating for a brain test as a huge problem must not be able to tolerate clicking a button three times as I found it not to be a problem at all. A great experience, that for me at least, showed me areas of thought that needed improvement. For the budget price you'd be a fool to pass it up. Expand
  4. ChristofferL
    Jul 28, 2009
    This game is very much worth the money and time, I just unlocked all training programs and still having my daily training because I find it funny to try to beat my highscore in Sign Finder, Change Maker and Virus Buster. I also love when you say "Pickled Plums" twice causing him to make a nasty face. Random events like connecting dots or drawing pictures of what the doctor tells you to This game is very much worth the money and time, I just unlocked all training programs and still having my daily training because I find it funny to try to beat my highscore in Sign Finder, Change Maker and Virus Buster. I also love when you say "Pickled Plums" twice causing him to make a nasty face. Random events like connecting dots or drawing pictures of what the doctor tells you to draw is quite entertaining when the whole family is up for the picture drawing/connecting dots. Expand
  5. Sheilac
    Nov 24, 2007
    Thought I'd really hate it but actually enjoyed it quite a bit.
  6. Mar 16, 2017
    I might be ten years late to the party but figured I'd give a quick review for this. I haven't played the first but this title was one of the few interesting Nintendo DS titles that I quite enjoyed. i was decently entertained by Dr Kawashima's humour. Most of the tests make good use of the touchscreen and other hardware and I found them decently challenging.

#21 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Gamer
    The new challenges are fun, but there's not really enough different stuff here to make it a must-have purchase if you've already got the first one. [Aug 2007, p.60]
  2. The challenges included are great, the more full-featured games are excellent and the multiplayer games are a must play if you have friends with handhelds.
  3. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    It's a tired cliche, but it's never been more true - if you liked the first game, you should like this too. If you never played the first one, though, this is the better option. [Aug 2007, p.82]