7.9

1. Eric
    Mar 30, 2007
    Addiction at first, later boredom.
  2. ShereeC.
    Feb 28, 2007
    I got my brain age down from 70 to 20 in 2 weeks, after that there's nothing really else to do. Also the mic doesn't like the word 'blue' in the stroop test, resulting in some bad test results at first.
  3. Tracy
    Mar 22, 2007
    This is a great game for those who have a little bit of time each day. For those who like to beat games or play for multiple hours at a time, like me, I wouldn't suggest buying this unless you have other time consuming games on hand.
  4. PhilG
    Jan 19, 2009
    It is a decent time waster and a great way to keep your mind sharp.

HOWEVER, expect the game to scold you to continue playing and don't think going into it you'll be given a reasonable score no matter how intelligent you believe yourself. Other problems are with the touch screen (as always) and the voice recognition...the game will not always recognize you giving the right
    It is a decent time waster and a great way to keep your mind sharp.

Other problems are with the touch screen (as always) and the voice recognition...the game will not always recognize you giving the right answer, especially early on. I'm near convinced it does this to give you a low brain age score to keep you playing.

Worth a try, not necessarily a buy.

Although Brain Training asks you to figure out increasingly intricate problems in a short amount of time, there's something quite relaxing about the whole thing. Not worth full price, since there are only nine different games to play here, but definitely a fun time-waster. [JPN Import]
  2. I'm not sure whether my brain's actually benefiting from this special treatment, but I do know that Brain Age is fun to mess around with for several minutes a day.
    Brain Age is a decently amusing distraction, but without the fun and variation of the minigames found in "Big Brain Academy" and with many questions about the actual impact the training has on your brain, its tough to recommend the software too highly.