Brain Challenge DS

7.0

1. PatrickR.
    Jan 30, 2008
    A much preferred game over the Brain Age series due to depth and variety of challenges. Also, one can pick up Brain Challenge and tickle their gray matter any time, unlike Brain Age which locks a puzzle out once it's been done for the day. I will however give the edge to the Brain Age digital host, Dr. Kawashima, over Brain Challenge's slightly creepy and zombie-like ones.
  2. SteveM.
    Jan 23, 2008
    This game might be more like an 8.8 than a 9, but I bought it for my girlfriend and she loves it. What I did play of it seems to be extremely addictive and actually totally fun. Whether you are learning anything or not, it's fun, and that's what games were designed for.
  3. Tompo
    Jan 15, 2008
    Good game, entertaining and rewarding, both on mobile and there.

#59 Most Discussed DS Game of 2008

If you're the type of person that loves brain games and has been dying for another decent one to come out so you can prove your cognitive prowess, then Brain Challenge is the third-party answer to your prayers.
  2. Brain Challenge is a fun adventurous take on the brain game genre. The amount of mini-games keep the stress and brain training fun and exciting even on daily plays
  3. These minor quibbles never prevent the game from being fun, though.