7.9

1. Mar 3, 2012
    I recently played this on the iOS, and was a big fan of the PC versions, so I had to try out every version. While it's not the developer's fault, there is no voice acting. But it is still incredible!
  2. WallidK
    Mar 30, 2009
    If you liked games like Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney andProfessor Layton, you're going to become very fond of this game. My impression was based on the GBA version, and from what I've played (I'm about 7 hours in) it's very close to the original (which I also give a 9) and is improved so much thats it feels fresh again. However, the game is starting to show its age If you liked games like Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney andProfessor Layton, you're going to become very fond of this game. My impression was based on the GBA version, and from what I've played (I'm about 7 hours in) it's very close to the original (which I also give a 9) and is improved so much thats it feels fresh again. However, the game is starting to show its age (Just because it's fresh doesn't mean it's not old), seeing that this is a 13 year-old game. Either way, if you've never played a Broken Sword game, this is a great place to start. Also, Ir recommend the DS version over the Wii version because the voice acting is crinkly and it's very steep for such a short adventure, ESPECIALLY if you've played the original. Expand
  3. Jul 4, 2012
    Astonishing game!!!! The puzzles, the story, the dialogs, the scenarios, everything in the game is awesome. It makes you wanna play at once. Amazing!

#57 Most Discussed DS Game of 2009
#48 Most Shared DS Game of 2009

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director's Cut for the DS is a worthwhile purchase for graphic adventure fans.
  2. Nintendo Gamer
    The cutscenes don't look so horribly grainy here either. [June 2009, p.74]
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    13 years after its first appearance, Broken Sword lost nothing of its powers – it is a fantastic adventure game with lovely characters, strong story and DS-enhanced puzzle solving. [May 2009]