6.4

1. Sep 15, 2011
    hard to follow at first, but after that....BOOM!!! the game's even better than that one of the XBOX and PS3!!!!
  2. Nov 8, 2011
    As MusicJJJ said, "Modern Warfare" DS is pretty difficult at first, but you'll get use to it after a while.
  3. May 31, 2012
    mdw3 defiance was a pain with the lack of team work and a decent team also there was no thrill and to top it off the game had bad graphics........however this game is awesome......you know most call of duty games arent great for the ds........all i can say is this game is almost as good as metroid prime hunters which makes this game almost flawless.......: )
  4. Mar 29, 2012
    Meh. I though this was just average. Ive seen cooler shooters on GBA. Seeing graphics that looked straight out of Half Life (not 2, the first game) and a bit like Morrowind disappointed me. The controls are extremely annoying. I swear I reckon I've seen better shooters on the GBA truly.

I barely made it through the start bit before I just put my DS down and said to hell with it.
  5. Jun 21, 2014
    It sucks, ET graphics are better. TF2 for GBA is better, this just sucks monkey duck. It sucks ET graphics my ass. ET sucks my ass ET graphics. Please remember to eat my pu$$y because I am gay. ET graphics made me gay, bye!!!

An impressive, immersive, entertaining pocket experience that truly feels like a miniaturized version of its console counterparts.
  2. Stick to the solo game and you'll get a decent, serviceable shooter that would have been memorable in 2000 - today, not so much. It does a respectable job of replicating the console experience, but it's still no replacement for the real thing.
  3. A surprisingly well-executed action game that actually comes close to being a nearly perfect first-person shooter on the DS handheld.