6.7

1. Sep 15, 2011
    hard to follow at first, but after that....BOOM!!! the game's even better than that one of the XBOX and PS3!!!!
  2. Nov 8, 2011
    As MusicJJJ said, "Modern Warfare" DS is pretty difficult at first, but you'll get use to it after a while.
  3. Jun 21, 2014
    It sucks, ET graphics are better. TF2 for GBA is better, this just sucks monkey duck. It sucks ET graphics my ass. ET sucks my ass ET graphics. Please remember to eat my pu$$y because I am gay. ET graphics made me gay, bye!!!
  4. COD
    Jun 1, 2008
    Looked good from screenshots and gameplay videos but when I got it and played it, wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be. Enemy AI is pretty bad. They stay in the same spot and will never move. They won't chase you or do anything but shoot. The shooting is quite repetitive and there's no satisfaction when you take down enemies as their death animations are always the same. Looked good from screenshots and gameplay videos but when I got it and played it, wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be. Enemy AI is pretty bad. They stay in the same spot and will never move. They won't chase you or do anything but shoot. The shooting is quite repetitive and there's no satisfaction when you take down enemies as their death animations are always the same. It takes a lot of bullets to kill them too if you don't shoot them in the head and they don't animate when they get shot at (unlike in say..Goldeneye)...they just twitch. There's a good focus on storyline and atmosphere. Sound is ok but the a lot of the guns sound muffled and not crisp. Music is the one thing that's very well done....sounds like a movie. Overall though it's an average game. Metroid Prime Hunters still beats the pants off it. If COD4 had online play it would have been better. Expand
  5. Soap
    Jan 20, 2010
    The control and sound is good. The graphics are technically good but all the polygons look so unappealing like an N64 game. The A.I. is stupid, and you can tell that the enemies respawn. They do in the council version, but it's a lot less obviouse. This game may be good if the council versions did not exist, but they do and comparison cant be helped. It covers basically every element The control and sound is good. The graphics are technically good but all the polygons look so unappealing like an N64 game. The A.I. is stupid, and you can tell that the enemies respawn. They do in the council version, but it's a lot less obviouse. This game may be good if the council versions did not exist, but they do and comparison cant be helped. It covers basically every element from the council version, but it feels so watered down in comparison. If you want a good shooter on the DS get Metroid Prime Hunters. This game really isn't that great. Expand
  6. TARGET1058
    Jan 9, 2008
    Great game for the DS if you are a FPS fan. Story helps add to that of the game on the consoles. This game is the best shooter on the DS. The guns selection is almost as good as the console game. Only complaint it about the enemy AI. The enemies do not move when shot at. Multiplayer is good if you can get 4 people together who want to play.
  7. SimonY.
    Nov 21, 2007
    Really good for a DS FPS, but really bad when you compare it to a home console FPS. Multiplayer is good, but I would rate this game 9 if it had bots.
  8. Dr.Dog
    Nov 25, 2007
    Very smart, plays great and I was hooked all the way through. Very creative use of different playing styles (overhead helicoptor bombing black and white level was a real treat). OF COURSE the graphics aren't as good as your PC/Wii/PS3 but then, did you enjoy Medal of Honor on the original Playstaion? You'll love this! Metroid is a nice FPS but just kinda Quake/Halo rip off. This Very smart, plays great and I was hooked all the way through. Very creative use of different playing styles (overhead helicoptor bombing black and white level was a real treat). OF COURSE the graphics aren't as good as your PC/Wii/PS3 but then, did you enjoy Medal of Honor on the original Playstaion? You'll love this! Metroid is a nice FPS but just kinda Quake/Halo rip off. This is a real good gas! Go out and buy it! Expand
  9. D.H.
    Nov 27, 2007
    Repetitive gameplay and dumb enemy AI prevents this game from being what it could be. Overall a rental at best.
  10. Plan9
    Nov 6, 2007
    Best FPS on the DS to date, hands down. This game is great, controls, gameplay - a refreshing change from WW2 also. Graphics? I think they are far better than Metroid Prime: Hunters. This game is well worth the money.
  11. DouglasP.
    Nov 6, 2007
    Pros: -Good 3D for the DS -Controls are good, except aiming -Sound is good -Multiplayer is great Cons -Aiming feels too loose -There are sometimes slowdowns -No WiFi play
  12. AzraelS.
    Dec 13, 2007
    Very good graphics and gameplay.
  13. May 31, 2012
    mdw3 defiance was a pain with the lack of team work and a decent team also there was no thrill and to top it off the game had bad graphics........however this game is awesome......you know most call of duty games arent great for the ds........all i can say is this game is almost as good as metroid prime hunters which makes this game almost flawless.......: )
  14. Mar 29, 2012
    Meh. I though this was just average. Ive seen cooler shooters on GBA. Seeing graphics that looked straight out of Half Life (not 2, the first game) and a bit like Morrowind disappointed me. The controls are extremely annoying. I swear I reckon I've seen better shooters on the GBA truly.

I barely made it through the start bit before I just put my DS down and said to hell with it.

An impressive, immersive, entertaining pocket experience that truly feels like a miniaturized version of its console counterparts.
  2. Stick to the solo game and you'll get a decent, serviceable shooter that would have been memorable in 2000 - today, not so much. It does a respectable job of replicating the console experience, but it's still no replacement for the real thing.
  3. A surprisingly well-executed action game that actually comes close to being a nearly perfect first-person shooter on the DS handheld.