Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Mobilized DS

7.0

1. Limau08
    Jan 17, 2010
    It is an awesome game, story is good but somewhat short which can be excused for being an NDS game. The graphics need to be improved GREATLY. Multiplayer is great all-round.
  2. JonH.
    Nov 11, 2009
    This is definitely the best CoD yet. 6 people on multiplayer and the great story make it perfect for anyone that loves FPS games.
  3. May 27, 2011
    OK Kids. Another review from BEST FRIEND CAPTAIN PROICE. This game is best game because shotgun and corners. It has the most Russians I have ever seen ALL DAY. I nuke them all day using GOOD PLOT written by good friend Micheal Bay (Slay(TM)(For Kids))). I like very much, I buy 17.3 DS copies to play multilayer deathmatch!! I get 6 killstreaks nukestreaks using shotgun corner strategy(TM)OK Kids. Another review from BEST FRIEND CAPTAIN PROICE. This game is best game because shotgun and corners. It has the most Russians I have ever seen ALL DAY. I nuke them all day using GOOD PLOT written by good friend Micheal Bay (Slay(TM)(For Kids))). I like very much, I buy 17.3 DS copies to play multilayer deathmatch!! I get 6 killstreaks nukestreaks using shotgun corner strategy(TM)

OK is finish. Buy game it is best game.
  4. May 16, 2011
    This is a great game. I would call this one of the best shooters on the DS, but this is the only FPS I've actually played on Nintendo's handheld console. So I'll say that its a great translation from Modern Warfare 2 and the controls and gameplay really suit the DS. Bad graphics, but playing DS games is about the experience, not the graphics. The single-player campaign is good enough andThis is a great game. I would call this one of the best shooters on the DS, but this is the only FPS I've actually played on Nintendo's handheld console. So I'll say that its a great translation from Modern Warfare 2 and the controls and gameplay really suit the DS. Bad graphics, but playing DS games is about the experience, not the graphics. The single-player campaign is good enough and the mulitplayer is pretty good too. Expand
  5. Nov 10, 2016
    Call of Duty for DS? Why not the game was great with guns blazing and grenade throwing action. I mean the graphics were great . A must for anyone who enjoys handheld FPS. 9/10

#23 Most Discussed DS Game of 2009
#43 Most Shared DS Game of 2009

1. Mobilized is a technically impressive game that should provide you with plenty of entertainment for a while, and there's also the small matter of online multiplayer for up to six players once you're done. There are some annoying control niggles but if you can get over those you should have fun.
    This is one fully featured package and a technically impressive game that successfully takes Call of Duty to the handheld while bringing its own unique presentation to the table.
  3. The four unlockable modes might keep hardcore fans coming back, but I didn’t find much reason to stick around. Challenge and Arcade modes are rewrapped campaign levels, and the Minigame mode features puzzles you’ve already found the solution to in the campaign.