Cars DS

2.1

1. MrNobody
    Dec 1, 2007
    2nd. Worst. DS. Game. Ever. (Apart from that Crash game)
  2. KungFuFurby
    Feb 24, 2007
    The game was not very good. The vocals were fine, and graphics were fine, but who cranked up the difficulty? Some of these games had me trying to get a method until I could finally get it! Actually, there were some that took some getting used to, but forget this. The game was beat in a short time (not a single session), and... well, the game gets abandoned because there's not really The game was not very good. The vocals were fine, and graphics were fine, but who cranked up the difficulty? Some of these games had me trying to get a method until I could finally get it! Actually, there were some that took some getting used to, but forget this. The game was beat in a short time (not a single session), and... well, the game gets abandoned because there's not really any replay value in this game. I have one question. Where's the DS Download Play mode? That could have helped a lot! Then we could have at least some fun without having 2 copies of Cars! I frown upon the multiplayer feature because of this bug. It would have been easy to do so, seeing there's only 2 players and... there's not a lot of vareity. Only 2 cars. Sorry, doc, you could do better. The GameCube version did better. Get the GameCube/PS2/XBox version instead. Expand
  3. TocR.
    Jul 22, 2007
    This game is hard for young children to figure out. It does not hold one's attention very long. I would not recommend for younger players.
  4. BjornK.
    Feb 15, 2008
    Simply boring and my son was so unhappy with this game, Mario Kart is a billion times better, forget this game! Such a waste of money!
  5. Mar 25, 2013
    This game is awful. The graphics sucka and the whole game is bland and isn't exciting in the slightest. This game is actually really good on the other systems, so it completely surprised me when I played this piece of crap. I guess the point I'm trying to make is don't buy this game. You will regret it.
  6. Jul 24, 2013
    I remember my friend buying this. We expected it to be just like Cars for PS2. It was not. The graphics SUCKED. The GAMEPLAY SUCKS EVEN MORE. Play boring, too difficult minigames that are dull. I feel so sorry my friend wasted $14.99. If you want a better Cars game, get it for PS2, or PS3. Cars 2 for PS3 is way better. This DS version has nothing to do with racing, And the only "racing" isI remember my friend buying this. We expected it to be just like Cars for PS2. It was not. The graphics SUCKED. The GAMEPLAY SUCKS EVEN MORE. Play boring, too difficult minigames that are dull. I feel so sorry my friend wasted $14.99. If you want a better Cars game, get it for PS2, or PS3. Cars 2 for PS3 is way better. This DS version has nothing to do with racing, And the only "racing" is beating Chick Hicks. Cars 2 for PS3 actually HAS racing in it. Cars he original for PS2 is way better than DS. Nobody has touched that thing in 2 years. Expand
  7. Feb 12, 2015
    There isn't that much action to it. All you do is play minigames. At least it beats Crash Boom Bang. But really? I suggest you buy the other versions except GBA because it sucks.

#32 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006
#44 Most Shared DS Game of 2006

The actual race that ties the mini-games together is absolutely terrible, and easily the biggest stigma.
    There's no real story to hold any of this together, so in the end, Cars for the DS amounts to nothing more than some disjointed mini-games that are either too drab or too long to warrant unnecessary replays.
  3. Compared to so many other movie-inspired games, Cars for the Nintendo DS is genuinely one of the more interesting ones. The care that went into each of the different minigames is impressive. Unfortunately, there just aren't enough of them here to hold a person's attention for very long.