2.1

1. Mar 25, 2013
    This game is awful. The graphics sucka and the whole game is bland and isn't exciting in the slightest. This game is actually really good on the other systems, so it completely surprised me when I played this piece of crap. I guess the point I'm trying to make is don't buy this game. You will regret it.
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    I remember my friend buying this. We expected it to be just like Cars for PS2. It was not. The graphics SUCKED. The GAMEPLAY SUCKS EVEN MORE. Play boring, too difficult minigames that are dull. I feel so sorry my friend wasted $14.99. If you want a better Cars game, get it for PS2, or PS3. Cars 2 for PS3 is way better. This DS version has nothing to do with racing, And the only "racing" isI remember my friend buying this. We expected it to be just like Cars for PS2. It was not. The graphics SUCKED. The GAMEPLAY SUCKS EVEN MORE. Play boring, too difficult minigames that are dull. I feel so sorry my friend wasted $14.99. If you want a better Cars game, get it for PS2, or PS3. Cars 2 for PS3 is way better. This DS version has nothing to do with racing, And the only "racing" is beating Chick Hicks. Cars 2 for PS3 actually HAS racing in it. Cars he original for PS2 is way better than DS. Nobody has touched that thing in 2 years. Expand
  3. Feb 12, 2015
    There isn't that much action to it. All you do is play minigames. At least it beats Crash Boom Bang. But really? I suggest you buy the other versions except GBA because it sucks.

The actual race that ties the mini-games together is absolutely terrible, and easily the biggest stigma.
    There's no real story to hold any of this together, so in the end, Cars for the DS amounts to nothing more than some disjointed mini-games that are either too drab or too long to warrant unnecessary replays.
  3. Compared to so many other movie-inspired games, Cars for the Nintendo DS is genuinely one of the more interesting ones. The care that went into each of the different minigames is impressive. Unfortunately, there just aren't enough of them here to hold a person's attention for very long.