Catz DS

• Also On: PC
5.3

1. KaylaB.
    Jul 7, 2007
    I like it ... it is fun ... and the catz rock!
  2. CarlW.
    Feb 6, 2007
    My daughter has gone on and off with this game for months now. She's played this far more than nintendogs, and i've actually found myself playing it with her a little bit. obviously not a very mature or intelligent game, but great for kids. keeps them satisfied and energetic, there's always something fun to do with your pet cat in the game.
  3. Nov 12, 2016
    Its a decent game as best, why does everyone think this game sucks? Sure the camera angle is mediocre and the game didn't age well but the game is a simple time waster.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. My six-year old was real excited about the game when I first got it, but that excitement has disappeared and he has moved on to another better title. My wife has tried to stick with it as well, and she too has become tired of the lacking challenges.
    Its frustrating camera controls and lack of activities and fun things to do with your cat balance out the positive effects brought on by its solid 3D visual design and clean, organized menu system, so the whole thing ends up a middle-of-the-road wash.