• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Also On: PC
5.1

1. CatzISHOrible!
    Apr 9, 2009
    I liked it more at first but then it got boring. There's this thing catz weekly and i never got it ! Also it misread this DS card and it made me restart after 1 or 2 years of playing it. I was so far! any way, now every half and hour i get a message! BORING!!!!
  2. UltimateLuigi
    Aug 10, 2007
    This "game" is for over-exited 4-year-olds who want to turn cats into princesses. I made the mistake of buying it. It is painfully repetitive and I tired of it within hours. If you are old enough to read this, save your money.
  3. KaylaB.
    Jul 7, 2007
    I like it ... it is fun ... and the catz rock!
  4. GeorgiaD.
    Jul 1, 2007
    Its a good game but theres no point in it. All you do in it is feed your cat, take pictures and buy stuff for them and dress them up. It could be better.
  5. NinaT.
    Jun 17, 2007
    Piece of garbage. Extremely, i repeat Extremely, boring and repetitive. All you can do is fed your cat (whcih they dont eat immediately), decorate the room, and photograph your cat. The lame challenges include: photograping a nieghbours cat in a special outfit (they give you a clue, you gotta figure it out, but a newborn baby would know the answer) and taking care of the neighbours cat. Piece of garbage. Extremely, i repeat Extremely, boring and repetitive. All you can do is fed your cat (whcih they dont eat immediately), decorate the room, and photograph your cat. The lame challenges include: photograping a nieghbours cat in a special outfit (they give you a clue, you gotta figure it out, but a newborn baby would know the answer) and taking care of the neighbours cat. It was probably geared toward younger children, and maybe, keyword: maybe, they would enjoy it. But I don't kow. Just don't buy it. Expand
  6. CorrinaT.
    Jun 17, 2007
    Stupid game. The cats are cute and all, but all you do is take pictures!!! you cannot do anything other then dress up your kitty and photograph it. Well, maybe later on you do other stuuf, but I was so bored by it I didn't get very far. No point in buying it. Even if you like photography. I like photography. But it's still stupid, boring and repetitive.
  7. JessicaS.
    May 15, 2007
    It
  8. AretiB.
    Apr 1, 2007
    At first, the game seems cute but after 5 minutes, you'll realize that there really isn't anything to do. You'll find yourself waiting around for a while, waiting for a new mission. I expected a lot more from this game.
  9. CarlW.
    Feb 6, 2007
    My daughter has gone on and off with this game for months now. She's played this far more than nintendogs, and i've actually found myself playing it with her a little bit. obviously not a very mature or intelligent game, but great for kids. keeps them satisfied and energetic, there's always something fun to do with your pet cat in the game.
  10. JadeC.
    Jan 26, 2007
    If you're expecting Nintendogs in cat form don't buy this game!. It was cute for the first few minutes but after i fed the cat once and went and pet my neighbors cat until he went to sleep with a reward of a card that told me the name of a cat breed, I was done. There really isn't anything to do except pet your cat or drag a string around the room. I you really want it get If you're expecting Nintendogs in cat form don't buy this game!. It was cute for the first few minutes but after i fed the cat once and went and pet my neighbors cat until he went to sleep with a reward of a card that told me the name of a cat breed, I was done. There really isn't anything to do except pet your cat or drag a string around the room. I you really want it get it fom the used games bin. I am sure there will be a few there! Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. My six-year old was real excited about the game when I first got it, but that excitement has disappeared and he has moved on to another better title. My wife has tried to stick with it as well, and she too has become tired of the lacking challenges.
    Its frustrating camera controls and lack of activities and fun things to do with your cat balance out the positive effects brought on by its solid 3D visual design and clean, organized menu system, so the whole thing ends up a middle-of-the-road wash.