Cesar Millan's Dog Whisperer DS

• Release Date: Oct 15, 2008
  • Also On: PC
8.6

1. Jul 3, 2016
    this game is not as good as its predecessor cory in the house, but comes so damn close to being on the same level. calcium hydroxide can be used on acidic soil to neutralize it because it is an alkali
  2. Jun 9, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Bark bark grrr, woof bark woof. Grrrrrrrrr? Woof woof!

Bark bark bark bark, bark bark woof. Booooooow wooooooow!

Cesar Millan's Dog Whisperer is the best DS game for understanding the Canine Language.

Spoiler warning though, most of the dogs aren't whispering.
  3. TerryS.
    Jan 27, 2010
    At long last! A game for adults and children with no sex or violence or crude language! Cesar proves that with calm, assertive energy, any one of almost any age and/or almost any physical disorder can successfully rehabiliitate a dog. First, of course, is rehabilitating the owner! Good game!
  4. Jul 11, 2016
    Many thought Nintendo had cracked the dog caring code with timeless classic 'Nintendogs' (my personal favorite was dalmatian and friends)... BUT THEY HAD ONLY SCRATCHED THE SURFACE!!!
    Cesar Millan's Dog Whisperer takes the the concept of training dogs and gives life and depth many thought impossible!
    This game has given me a new outlook on video games (and dogs) and the experience will never be forgotten.
    I give Cesar Millan's Dog Whispererl a well deserved 10/10
    definitely check it out if you can get your hand on a copy!
  5. Jun 6, 2016
    Quality game. My boys love it. I love it. The Wife hates it, but I can dump her because I know the only thing I need in my life is Cesar Millan's Dog Whisperer.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

And while Cesar Millan is a great trainer, this game is simply a waste of DS battery life.
    Yes, the life of a dog psychiatrist isn’t a particularly exciting one, but those willing to take the plunge will at lean glean some practical knowledge from the experience.
  3. Nintendo Gamer