8.0

1. ChrisV
    Jun 15, 2009
    I think its a really great game, for the younger age group. I spent a good while playing it with my younger brother. It's got great content for the targeted age group, and introduces many of the factor of the online club penguin, without the stress of other people being around, or the pressure to take part in things.
  2. ClubpenguyBillybob
    Feb 11, 2009
    It's a very interesting game, jam- packed fun, according to the massive online version game. It has lots of fun missions and puzzles that will leave your brain in a virtual world. The negatives are that it lags, you ONLY have to use the stylys touchpad to move, and you can't save your progress whenever you want to. This game isn't just for little kids.. Im a teen and I It's a very interesting game, jam- packed fun, according to the massive online version game. It has lots of fun missions and puzzles that will leave your brain in a virtual world. The negatives are that it lags, you ONLY have to use the stylys touchpad to move, and you can't save your progress whenever you want to. This game isn't just for little kids.. Im a teen and I still play this. It's fun, and overall a great game. Expand
  3. May 15, 2015
    Club Penguin games are awesome, even for DS, the only bad point is that, nowadays this game doesn't unlock anything from the Club Penguin Online World anymore.
  4. Jun 8, 2016
    The game is very short, but the game itself is a fun adventure game with actually decent minigames. Cart surfing on the go. Even though i stopped playing club penguin years ago, i though the game was pretty fun.
  5. Jul 21, 2016
    THIS GAME IS AMAZING AND A MUST BUY FOR ANY CLUB PENGUIN 369 NOSCOPER and yes I actually have this game PLZ BUY OR I'LL BURN ALL COPIES OF ADVANCED WARFARE
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

Though it's short on content and marred by a few notable glitches, the loyal replication of the virtual world's look and feel along with innovative online features that tie the two together should draw a healthy flock from the millions of Club Penguin players.
    The game offers a decent amount of challenge, and is pretty lengthy. It isn't flashy by any means, but the style is charming.
  3. In conclusion, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force won't win any awards for the outstanding adventure game genre, however it's refreshing to see a developer make a decent game for the younger gamer without the need for violence.