Clubhouse Games DS

8.4

1. AGamer
    Oct 5, 2006
    Quite possibly the best game so far for the DS. It seems like the DS was made for this kind of thing - something that's fun and quick and oh so playable in short bursts. While the AI is good at some of the games and awful at others (chess) the online mode really brings the game to life. Buy it now, you won't regret it!
  2. JK
    Jul 18, 2009
    Hey Bob R. You stupid dumbass, there is single DS multiplayer, it's under, ummm DUH multiplayer, do you not know how to work your fucking DS? No one listen to this douche bag, he is obviously a loser. Can't wait to kick your ass on Wi-Fi, OR WAIT it doesn't have that either, does it Bob R?
  3. BrandonL.
    Oct 11, 2006
    Fantastic variety and value for money. Have been playing this with the girlfriend over Nintendo WFC and it's tons of fun. Has detailed instructions for every game, which means I may finally learn what the hell Backgammon is about. Love it, and expect to be playing it for years.
  4. JakeS.
    Oct 11, 2006
    This game has the short-attention type feel down like WarioWare and Big Brain Academy, but with the familiarity of games that many of us already know. For the games that I didn't know, I was able to pick up pretty quickly and refer to the Rule screen as necessary. I have not played via WiFi yet, but can only assume that this will bring even more to the game. My only initial This game has the short-attention type feel down like WarioWare and Big Brain Academy, but with the familiarity of games that many of us already know. For the games that I didn't know, I was able to pick up pretty quickly and refer to the Rule screen as necessary. I have not played via WiFi yet, but can only assume that this will bring even more to the game. My only initial complaints are that you are allowed only one user profile and that some more in-depth statistics would have been nice. Expand
  5. TonyG.
    Oct 12, 2006
    This game is a 9.5 in my opinion. Addictive gameplay, and so many games... would have been a perfect 10 if billiards didnt have horrible physics. Balls hit like hollow glass and wish soda shake was not even put in this collection. Besides those 2 problems, this cart is simply amazing and definitly going in my top 5 ds games out of the 40 I own. Wifi just means infinite fun. I wish you can This game is a 9.5 in my opinion. Addictive gameplay, and so many games... would have been a perfect 10 if billiards didnt have horrible physics. Balls hit like hollow glass and wish soda shake was not even put in this collection. Besides those 2 problems, this cart is simply amazing and definitly going in my top 5 ds games out of the 40 I own. Wifi just means infinite fun. I wish you can online gamble with this. would be cool to cash in online betting credits for nintendo memorbillia or patches or somthing...just an idea for future games. nintendo definitly has a winner with this title. Highly recommend! Expand
  6. Theblade
    Oct 16, 2006
    great games, some are worth the purchase alone (online backgammon, chess and checkers, connect 5, dominoes, othello, spit) great options, unlockables, great interface, touch control... this is a MUST-BUY
  7. TheV.
    Nov 11, 2006
    Great "little" game with many different games - very addictive. The multi-player part works very fine for local wireless and over the internet. If you wanna play with your friends but only have one DS - you need to get the "old fashioned" playing cards out and use the DS as reference - all game rule are explained very well within the game.
  8. JonathanH.
    Nov 21, 2006
    A great idea that makes me wonder why it's taken so long for them to think this up. Though the pool is awful I'm stilling giving this a ten because I know it will suck more hours away from my life then any other DS game I have.
  9. RyanS.
    May 13, 2007
    The varity is amazin, and i love the pool, bowling and the darts. Highly recommended.
  10. Mitch
    May 30, 2007
    Best value for your money. $35 for 40 games. That's less than $1 per game. This is a must for the casual gamer.
  11. DJT.
    Dec 15, 2007
    Great bunch of classic games here. Keep you busy for a while. And when you're tired of the computer, get on the Wifi and try to get an opponent! It's a shame the wifi isn't as vibrant of a community, I guess there isn't much of a following on parlor games... but you'll still have a good time when you are taking a break from playing zelda.
  12. Aug 6, 2013
    This is one of the best games you can get for the DS. Alomost all of the 40+ games that it includes are fun, easy to learn but can still offer a challenge. It is perfect for the console's portability, if you have a few minutes while waiting for the bus you can play a quick game of poker or darts, it also offers multiplayer without the need for additional players to own the game, just a DS.This is one of the best games you can get for the DS. Alomost all of the 40+ games that it includes are fun, easy to learn but can still offer a challenge. It is perfect for the console's portability, if you have a few minutes while waiting for the bus you can play a quick game of poker or darts, it also offers multiplayer without the need for additional players to own the game, just a DS. This was one of the best games I owned for DS now someone make something like this for iOS please!!! Expand
  13. Dec 5, 2013
    This is my favorite cart to keep around and have in my DS when I'm not actively playing through a different game. Lots of games, good selection. The AI is competent at most of the games when you turn it to "Hard". All of the games play entirely through the touch screen, and it always feels totally natural to me. You're moving pieces on a game board, or picking up and placing cards, thingsThis is my favorite cart to keep around and have in my DS when I'm not actively playing through a different game. Lots of games, good selection. The AI is competent at most of the games when you turn it to "Hard". All of the games play entirely through the touch screen, and it always feels totally natural to me. You're moving pieces on a game board, or picking up and placing cards, things like that. It's very nice. There's even both online multiplayer and download play multiplayer. And it has Shogi, which isn't a game that you normally see in games packs like this.

The downsides to the game are particular to different games. The betting games let you bet into negative chip counts, without making you just lose the game. Their version of battleship has two different 1x1 pieces, which makes the games take forever to resolve because you can't use a grid search to try and find enemy ships. Their version of Stratego is sound, but the AI for it is just not competent even on the highest setting. If they re-released this for 3ds and fixed these problems it'd be an easy 10/10 game.

#15 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006
#18 Most Shared DS Game of 2006

1. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    If ever there was a game to get gamers and non-gamers playing together, this is it. Addictive gameplay, online play and more vareity than Noah's Ark make this a surprising must-have title. [Nov 2006, p.84]
  2. Nintendo Power
    If you plan on playing with your friends, it's indespensible; if you'll be going at it alone, there's a fair amount to do but you may lose patience with the scoring and lack of single-player variety. [Nov. 2006, p.87]
    There's a little something here for everyone; for every game that you couldn't care less about, there are two or three games that'll suck your attention for days and days.