9.4

1. Jan 22, 2014
    The captivating plot, insanely good character development and raw emotion you feel while playing make this one of the greatest games of all time. You play as Cory, a boy who's in the House. Everything from the art style to the collectibles to the side missions will make every player cry tears of joy. If I could give a higher rating, I would. This game will surely go down as one ofThe captivating plot, insanely good character development and raw emotion you feel while playing make this one of the greatest games of all time. You play as Cory, a boy who's in the House. Everything from the art style to the collectibles to the side missions will make every player cry tears of joy. If I could give a higher rating, I would. This game will surely go down as one of history's greatest and will have a legacy that will impact players for centuries. Expand
  2. Dec 29, 2013
    This is quite possibly one of the greatest games of all time, it changed my life. When my grandmother was dying in the hospital from cancer I told her to play this game so that she could at least experience one last joy on this earth. Literally one day later she is well enough to leave the hospital and her cancer is now in remission. If this game hadn't existed my grandmother would be deadThis is quite possibly one of the greatest games of all time, it changed my life. When my grandmother was dying in the hospital from cancer I told her to play this game so that she could at least experience one last joy on this earth. Literally one day later she is well enough to leave the hospital and her cancer is now in remission. If this game hadn't existed my grandmother would be dead right now. Thank you based Cory. Expand
  3. Dec 29, 2013
    My personal Game of the year. With an enthralling story, breathtaking graphics, revolutionary gameplay, and characters that act and feel almost real, it's no wonder many people love this game.
  4. Jan 1, 2014
    In an uninspiring chaos that the modern video game industry, every once in a while a true gem arises to the shelves, and Cory in the House is the very king of them. With a perfect execution of gameplay elements, top-notch graphics that are powered by a great engine, this game sets to be the revolutionary point in the video game history. Without a doubt, this is the title of the century.
  5. Dec 29, 2013
    In my lifetime I've played many games, from rpgs to to shooters to sanboxes. But never have i've seen such a master piece such as this. Trully one giant step forward in video gaming story telling. The exposition is near perfect and the plot twists completely unpredictable. This game makes games with deep stories like Skyrim look like toilet humor. Trully the citizen cain of games.
  6. Dec 29, 2013
    Ten minutes in I had lost two litres of blood and my children were dead. The dark god Cory calls from beyond the Nether. There is no escaping the war. He will come.
  7. Nov 9, 2012
    Not only is this the best game of all time, but it has changed my standard of gaming forever. I cant go back to bad games likes call of duty or assassins creed now I have played it. The story is great and has the best protagonist known to man. story kept me on my toes 10/10. Game play is nail bitingly good. I loved the feeling of JUST making it 10/10. Sound track is off the rails 10/10.Not only is this the best game of all time, but it has changed my standard of gaming forever. I cant go back to bad games likes call of duty or assassins creed now I have played it. The story is great and has the best protagonist known to man. story kept me on my toes 10/10. Game play is nail bitingly good. I loved the feeling of JUST making it 10/10. Sound track is off the rails 10/10. Cant be improved. Expand
  8. Dec 29, 2013
    At first I didn't know what to think. But then quickly after I started playing I realized. Cory IS LOVE. CORY IS LIFE. CORY IS GOD. Do not pass up this opportunity to play this game. If you value your soul at all you will wont give it another moments thought. This game is truly something to behold.
  9. Dec 29, 2013
    As acclaimed actor who starred in Twister and Weird Science I, Bill Paxton, know quality. Cory in the House touches on every single emotion a human could ever experience. It also has the most complex and deep gameplay ever created. You'll be kicking yourself if you don't order this game right now. Listen, I was in Apollo 13. I know a masterpiece when I see one.
  10. Dec 29, 2013
    Cory in the House is one of the greatest pieces of media that remains one of the most engaging video games ever put to a handheld screen. Disney crafts a picture that tells a simple, subtle story that works brilliantly in capturing your attention from the first menu onwards. The cast do an immaculate job in their performances and each actor brings something unique to the screen to reallyCory in the House is one of the greatest pieces of media that remains one of the most engaging video games ever put to a handheld screen. Disney crafts a picture that tells a simple, subtle story that works brilliantly in capturing your attention from the first menu onwards. The cast do an immaculate job in their performances and each actor brings something unique to the screen to really make this game standout among other classics. The direction is terrific and they are able to craft a story that uses basic elements to create something truly remarkable with this game. Cory also stars in the film as the lead character, Cory who is a powerful beautiful young boy in the white house. Cory is superb in the part, and his work behind the camera is immaculate, fluent and brings the viewer into a truly special experience. The game is a must play due to its significance to the video game medium. Cory in the House is a game that has stood the test of time, and yet again proves that the best games are the ones that tell a good story that is simple, yet well told and elevated by a talented cast that add so much to the game to make it a truly outstanding piece of media. Video game fans owe it to themselves to check this treasure and Cory is a wonderful actor that has crafted an excellent, engaging and memorable game that you soon won't forget. The game is flawless and it has stood out among other classics. With that being said, is this my favorite of modern games? It isn't, but it definitely is among the finest pieces of work of this era and any era for that matter. I'd have to say that Imagine: Party Babyz is my favorite, with Cory in the House a close second. Either way, this is a sweeping masterpiece of art, one that has stood out and lives on through each decade as an exemplary game that each new player can take something out from the game. Cory in the House is a flawless picture that has its place secured in video game history. Expand
  11. Dec 29, 2013
    It is impossible to explain why this game is deserving of such a high score with words alone you have to experience this masterpiece in storytelling for yourself.
  12. Dec 30, 2013
    "We have Cory in the House. What makes him different from other games? What makes him better?"

"It's just so damn fun. I can only hope for a sequel."

"A sequel. How do you propose this?"

"How about... Cory in the Hotel?"

"Sold."
  13. Jan 8, 2014
    Perfect. Flawless. This is absolutely the greatest game ever made. Period. I am so in love with this game. The dialogue is the best ever in any game. It rivals Portal 2 as the best video game script ever.
    Cory you a busta!
  14. Jan 5, 2014
    I was wandering the streets on a cold december morning when i decided to enter my local game store. I browesed the xbox section but only saw fps's, racers and action games, the only game we bget fed these days. I was just about to leave the store when i remembered that i had a nintendo collecting dust, so i went to browse the used DS games section. There wasen't any good titles there, butI was wandering the streets on a cold december morning when i decided to enter my local game store. I browesed the xbox section but only saw fps's, racers and action games, the only game we bget fed these days. I was just about to leave the store when i remembered that i had a nintendo collecting dust, so i went to browse the used DS games section. There wasen't any good titles there, but then i saw this game. Cory in the House was just infront of me, i was going to pass it up but it was 99 cent. i took the game to the desk and payed for it, the cashier said with a smile "Cory in the House? oh you're going to love this" and i didn't doubt him at all.

When i came home i cleared the dust of my DS and sat it in, when i saw the disney logo i felt loved. i sat for a good 3 hours before i needed a break from gods blessing, it was like an angel had delivered the baby jesus to earth, exept that it was a game inside a cover. The cutscenes where amazing, it even has a laugh track. the mini games were fun and the graphics amazing, this is truly an instant classic, a Battle Toads of our generation, amazing writing, glorious graphics and bar raising gameplay. 10/10
  15. Dec 31, 2013
    I am blown by the stunning visuals given in this game. The story is so compelling that I almost cried playing this game. I am happily awaiting the next installment in this franchise.
  16. Jan 9, 2014
    Developing this game must have felt to the devs what Mozart felt when he was fleshing out his greatest melodies, or what Shakespeare felt when his intricate web of storyline finally came together. This game is the epitome of entertainment, a masterpiece of media. if you have not experienced the near-orgasmic gameplay and writing that shall forever stand the test of time, you need to runDeveloping this game must have felt to the devs what Mozart felt when he was fleshing out his greatest melodies, or what Shakespeare felt when his intricate web of storyline finally came together. This game is the epitome of entertainment, a masterpiece of media. if you have not experienced the near-orgasmic gameplay and writing that shall forever stand the test of time, you need to run out to the nearest Value Village and pick yourself up a copy of this epic. Expand
  17. Dec 31, 2013
    This game gives you the full, breathtaking experience of what it's like to be in the house. The genre-redefining game definitely takes the cake over other masterpieces this year like Bioshock: Cory In The House and The Last of Cory In The House.
  18. Jan 1, 2014
    This beautifully constructed piece of art is undoubtedly the culmination of centuries of human culture and artistic visions. The butter-smooth controls and excellent stage designs merge together in an effortless beauty. The sympathetic three-dimensional protagonist never ceases to amaze, and the overall plot will make even the harshest critical minds laugh and cry.
    10/10 MASTERPIECE
  19. Dec 31, 2013
    Masterpiece, dont listen to critic reviews, great dialogue and artistically good. Better than Oblvion or heavy rain will ever touch, so deep and influential for moderrn gaming, under rated as hell IMO.
  20. Jan 6, 2014
    This is the best game ever to be created by humanity. Sometimes I questioned if the game was made by people or by a higher power, it's that good. The bar has been set very high.
  21. Jan 6, 2014
    without a doubt, the most impressive game I have ever seen.

The graphics, story and characters have blown past the industry standard. As for why it is so vastly under-rated, God will never know.

This game deserves more recognition in the eyes of our culture.

Cory in the House 3DS REMAKE! COME ON NINTENDO!
  22. Jan 15, 2014
    This game is simply amazing. As soon as I saw it for sale at Gamestop for $5.99 I knew I was in for a great game. The game's story line is as good as the show]s story. For all of you that don't know, Cory is a boy who is living in a House. The graphics are far superb compared to other Nintendo DS titles, and I was impressed by the soundtrack. It features hit songs from the show itself, andThis game is simply amazing. As soon as I saw it for sale at Gamestop for $5.99 I knew I was in for a great game. The game's story line is as good as the show]s story. For all of you that don't know, Cory is a boy who is living in a House. The graphics are far superb compared to other Nintendo DS titles, and I was impressed by the soundtrack. It features hit songs from the show itself, and other classic tunes. Warning to all parents thinking of buying their kid this game - It has some very tragic scenes, and although comical at times, it can also be very serious. In conclusion, Cory in the House is one of the best video games I have played in my life, and deserves the Game of the Year award for 2014. Expand
  23. Jan 5, 2014
    A true modern day masterpiece, a game that will never be forgotten. The climax of the game caused me to my Brand new jeans in pure awe of the masterful storytelling and thoughtful, intricate plot conclusion. The rest of you can play your Last of them or your Infinite shock or what not but I know what my GOTY will be...
  24. Jan 6, 2014
    10/10 would play again. The levels are set up so that first there is a collection of levels whose objectives require go-here-do-this puzzle solving. Then you'll get to play more action-oriented levels with sling-shooting, jumping, go-here-wreck-this-guy action. It's good because while you're playing one of the errand-boy missions that has you fetching this and that, you get to look forward10/10 would play again. The levels are set up so that first there is a collection of levels whose objectives require go-here-do-this puzzle solving. Then you'll get to play more action-oriented levels with sling-shooting, jumping, go-here-wreck-this-guy action. It's good because while you're playing one of the errand-boy missions that has you fetching this and that, you get to look forward to one of the cool action levels like the sniper or train levels. Since some of the first levels of the game are of the boring sort, many people may not want to play long enough to get to some of those really cool levels later on in the game. But trust me, it's worth dredging through some of the missions in the beginning levels. Expand
  25. Jan 2, 2014
    The rain beats down upon my window. The wind howls and thunder booms,......and yet....today is a perfect day. Today is the day I finally received my copy of Cory in the House and the outside world can go suck it. I fired up my DS palms sweating with anticipation, I knew this was going to be good but I wasn't ready for this. A triple threat of masterful storytelling, bleeding edge visualsThe rain beats down upon my window. The wind howls and thunder booms,......and yet....today is a perfect day. Today is the day I finally received my copy of Cory in the House and the outside world can go suck it. I fired up my DS palms sweating with anticipation, I knew this was going to be good but I wasn't ready for this. A triple threat of masterful storytelling, bleeding edge visuals and state of the art audio. The game reeks of quality and sky high production values the likes of which will likely never been seen again on a portable system. To go into anymore detail would be to spoil the experience (you won't see ANY of these story twists coming!). This game should be experienced fresh. My only real gripe is lack of online multiplayer but with a package like this who can seriously complain? So come on, isn't it time you got Corey in YOUR house?

Summary:
    Graphics: 10
    Sound: 10
    Story: 10
    Lastability: 10
    Replayability: 10
    Overall:10
  26. Jan 5, 2014
    Don't know why Obama was turned into a short, fat, self centered kid named Cory. But at least the game is as glorious as his sister Raven' s rack. Must play!
  27. Jan 6, 2014
    To call this a game would be a total insult to this work of art. It develops flawlessly, noting each character's importance in detail and without bloating the customer with un-needed information.

The story should not be played, it should be experienced. The plot twists rampant throughout throw off the customer's attempt to guess the ending, and keeps him/her hooked throughout. The

The emotion shown in the writing really hits you in the gut as Cory's past is mentioned.

Overall, this work of art should be experienced by all ages, young and old, to try and show a different perspective of life.

28. Jan 6, 2014
    This game beats Skyrim or Counter-Strike by a long shot. I have put so many hours into this game, and it never gets boring! Just excellent! Order now or you will not be living the life!
  29. Jan 5, 2014
    I was only 9 years old, I loved Cory i had all the movies and books
    Every night before bed i pray to Cory thanking him for the life i've been given
    "Cory is love i say Cory is life" my dad hears me and he calls a **** i knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Cory I called him a **** he slaps me and sends me to my room i'm crying now and my face hurts i lay in bed and its really
    I was only 9 years old, I loved Cory i had all the movies and books
    Every night before bed i pray to Cory thanking him for the life i've been given
    "Cory is love i say Cory is life" my dad hears me and he calls a ****
    i knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Cory
    I called him a ****
    he slaps me and sends me to my room i'm crying now and my face hurts
    i lay in bed and its really cold i feel a warmth moving towards me
    i feel something touch me
    it's Cory!
    I'm so happy
    He whispers in my ear "This is my house"
    He grabs me with his powerful hands and puts me on my hands and knees
    I'm ready
    I spread my asscheeks for Cory
    He penetrates my butthole
    it hurts so much but i do it for Cory
    I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
    i push against his force
    I want to please Cory
    He screams a mighty GO CORY as he fills my butt with his love
    My dad walks in
    Cory looks him straight in the eye and says "Here we go!"
    Cory leaves through my window

Cory is love, Cory is life.
  30. Jan 5, 2014
    Rarely does a work so groundbreaking and epic in scale exhibit such a visceral, searing arc of human pathos The first three or four times I played this game all the way though, I was like, "this is idiotic, inane. Why am I, a grown man, continuing to play this tedious,ludicrous, g-dforsaken game?"' But then, by the seventh or eight time, it finally hits you: Hallways? Why all of theseRarely does a work so groundbreaking and epic in scale exhibit such a visceral, searing arc of human pathos The first three or four times I played this game all the way though, I was like, "this is idiotic, inane. Why am I, a grown man, continuing to play this tedious,ludicrous, g-dforsaken game?"' But then, by the seventh or eight time, it finally hits you: Hallways? Why all of these infernal hallways? But of course: hallways are the archetypal totems of meaning. Cory is Godot. He is the one we have been waiting for.

Cory in the House is not a video game; it is a primal scream of joy.
  31. Jan 5, 2014
    I got one question for you. You like quality gaming? Then look no further, this game is the perfect blend of action and style, and is sure to keep you glued to your screens for billions of years.
  32. Jun 4, 2014
    Simply put, the best game ever created. Corey in the House brings it all - action, romance, suspense, comedy, adventure, and drama all packed into one game. Disney brings a complex and intriguing storyline that will have you scratching your head until the very last scene of the game. Characters are the most real I've ever seen in a video game. Games such as Final Fantasy cannot evenSimply put, the best game ever created. Corey in the House brings it all - action, romance, suspense, comedy, adventure, and drama all packed into one game. Disney brings a complex and intriguing storyline that will have you scratching your head until the very last scene of the game. Characters are the most real I've ever seen in a video game. Games such as Final Fantasy cannot even compete with Corey in the House's outstanding character developement. The game makes you feel every emotion coming from our protagonist, Corey, as he ventures his way throughout the compelling environment of the White House. Now we get to the gameplay, which just like everything else - is completely and utterly outstanding. Slick, yet simple controls help Corey navigate around his gloriously animated surroundings brought to you by Frosbite. Corey in the House is the best game I have ever played, and always will be the best game I ever played. A game that truly stands the test of time, it simply cannot be topped. Expand
  33. Nov 7, 2014
    Never have I been so emotionally enthralled by any form of entertainment, the game dealt with such adult themes like miscarriage, rape, dealing with the loss of a loved one, how corrupt the government is but does it maturely and not for shock value but because the game creators want to spread this message to the world, you will continue to think about this game until the day you die.Never have I been so emotionally enthralled by any form of entertainment, the game dealt with such adult themes like miscarriage, rape, dealing with the loss of a loved one, how corrupt the government is but does it maturely and not for shock value but because the game creators want to spread this message to the world, you will continue to think about this game until the day you die. You'll be on you deathbed whispering to your loved ones gathered around you "Cory, you a busta" it will inspire you, it will make you cry, it will make you laugh, it will suck from you your blood to feed Cory. The graphics are what a PS5 can only dream of achieving. Only when everyone in the human race has played this can we solve war, hunger and poverty. Cory in the house is the next step of human evolution. Expand
  34. Aug 10, 2014
    The purest piece of art in human history. With Shakespeare as the main writer of this incredibly smart and intriguing story, Mozart as the composer of the thrilling soundtrack and Da Vinci on the art direction of this masterpiece, Cory in the House breaks all the previous concepts on man-made perfection and may be the key to the human existence, since it defies every work made by God itself.
  35. Jan 6, 2014
    Cory in the House is an outstanding game on its own, but is also one of the best role playing games ever made. Following the story of a psychologically corrupt African American boy living life ironically enough in the white house, brought vividly to life by the power of the next generation Frostbite 3 game engine. Cory Baxter's outlook on life and how he deals with his everyday life andCory in the House is an outstanding game on its own, but is also one of the best role playing games ever made. Following the story of a psychologically corrupt African American boy living life ironically enough in the white house, brought vividly to life by the power of the next generation Frostbite 3 game engine. Cory Baxter's outlook on life and how he deals with his everyday life and situations will move you and force you to think after completing this game. Troy Baker's performance as Cory is simply stunning and without a doubt one of the best performances of his career. The free-flow combat and dynamic camera angle are huge game changers in how we look at action RPG combat systems. "Cory in the House" delivers a simply stunning world that feels real and makes you wish it was. The story is outstanding and truly an emotional roller-coaster,bringing me to tears at some points of the game If there is one game you pick up this season buy Cory in the House. My life has changed as a result and forced me to push my personal, physical, and mental boundaries to become a better person. DICE Los Angeles and Bethesda Softworks have certainly struck gold with this piece of modern day gaming genius. Cory in the House is a game to be remembered for decades to come.

36. Jan 5, 2014
    This game is probably the best game of all time. I dont know how anyone could rate it any less than 9. Great graphics, super awesome storyline, time well spent playing the best game of all time. Cory in the house for life
  37. Jan 5, 2014
    Not only is this game my game of the year but it is the best game I've ever played. This game is able to perfect the one thing game companies have been striving for all these years, to be able to perfect the gameplay while still have a engaging thrilling story.
  38. Jan 5, 2014
    Should be Game of the year 2013 for sure. Best story ever, cool mechanics, awesome graphics and the best characters ever in a game. OMG THIS GAME IS AWESOME!
  39. Jan 5, 2014
    Haven't had this much fun with a game in a very long time! I own a Xbox one but keep finding myself putting down the controller and picking up my DS to play this game! Cory in the House sets the standard for what an amazing DS title needs. Cory has showed me so much, this game changed my life.
  40. Jan 6, 2014
    I had played many games, games that are know to be one of the best; yet I don't think anything tops Cory in the House. By far, it has been one of the best game's I have played. I have never seen a game with such great gameplay and beautiful graphics this decade. I rate this game a 10/10.
  41. Jan 27, 2014
    Cory Baxter in the House is an absolute treasure. It is simply delightful, I can't imagine living life without Cory Baxter in the House. Before playing this masterpiece, I forgot the true meaning of life but Cory reopened my eyes and showed me the way to a better life. If Cory Baxter in the House had any flaws, the only one would be that this game is a perfectionist.
  42. Jan 6, 2014
    Marvelous game, 10/10 would play again.
    Marvelous game, 10/10 would play again.
    The action packed game features Cory, he has to save the world from the evil Corybots that are out to get him! The intense game grows gets harder and harder every second so watch out! While running and jumping Cory must gear up as the very best! He gets super suits like the Ice suit, the fire suit, and the air suit! He can create marvelous ice sculptures to seduce the Corybots all while Cory gears up his Fire suit and melts it, just like he melts the Corybots cold hearts, then Cory makes a marvelous escape by using his AIR SUIT! When he flys away on it a bee could fly into his mouth which could do make you lose 3 of your precious health!
  43. Jan 6, 2014
    Cory in the house for the DS is one of the most amazing games i've ever played in my life. There is no dull moment in this outstanding game. Every second of the 400+ hour campaign is worth it. The graphics are off the charts and beautiful, The Last of Us can eat it's zombified heart out. The dialogue including "What's up brotha!" and "Cory you a busta" is well written, and tear jerking inCory in the house for the DS is one of the most amazing games i've ever played in my life. There is no dull moment in this outstanding game. Every second of the 400+ hour campaign is worth it. The graphics are off the charts and beautiful, The Last of Us can eat it's zombified heart out. The dialogue including "What's up brotha!" and "Cory you a busta" is well written, and tear jerking in the end. Disney and HandHeld games have made nothing short of a miracle, I applaud you developers who have given birth to the most amazing game of all time. Expand
  44. Jan 17, 2014
    The game "cory in the house" is a fantastic installment. It's a shooting star, a magnificent story based adventure that will leave you mind blown once you finish the spectacular story, I am surprised it didn't get a nominee for goty in 2008, to me this is game of the decade!!!
  45. Jan 5, 2014
    This game left stones in my heart even after I put it down. I will never forget this game. I recommend people of all ages to purchase this game, you won't regret it.
  46. Jan 5, 2014
    My family has always hated me. i was very lonely and sad, not until my very bisexual cousin threw this game at me that he found in a gas station toilet was i so hard, bonerfied and exhilarated by this masterpiece i can talk for hours. As i today sadly finished the game i hear a noise coming from my bed. CORY! He slowly walks up to me and grabs my ass. I let it happen. He strips me andMy family has always hated me. i was very lonely and sad, not until my very bisexual cousin threw this game at me that he found in a gas station toilet was i so hard, bonerfied and exhilarated by this masterpiece i can talk for hours. As i today sadly finished the game i hear a noise coming from my bed. CORY! He slowly walks up to me and grabs my ass. I let it happen. He strips me and slowly inserts corys love. My face shivers with emotion as his "cory" rips through me and blood falls on the floor, his big hand slaps my ass and makes a nice deep sound. He looks at me dead in the eye as he inserts it. Blood slowly drips from my anus has he takes out the love. He then pulls my balls as he tells me to say cory is love. Cory is life" and i do what he says to please him as much as possible. He then rubs my nipples and gropes me as much as possible wishing he had more hands. He finally finishes by roughly, but bonerifically throwing me across the room, sending me on my back sitting. HE penetrates me once more as my family walks in then looks at them all saying "CORY IS LOVE. CORY IS LIFE." then throws his body out the window never to be seen again. After i sadly go to bed knowing CORY RAPED ME i pull from under a note saying "CORY IS LOVE. CORY is LIFE Expand
  47. SiH
    Jan 6, 2014
    Best game I've ever played. Excellent gameplay, graphics, story and controls. Truly an exciting ride from start to finish. Cory is the man and a hell of a game he's in!
  48. Jan 6, 2014
    Simply life changing. This for a must play for anyone who loves muffins or has three feet and lost the other one in a horrible accident during birth. I even cried at the end.
  49. Jan 8, 2014
    Great job disney you guys pulled it off again. This game knocks every other memorable game from recent memory out of the water. It is just so immersive, and the story so deep i just don't want to remember a time without this game. Truthfully i don't know how a dev team can so masterfully make a game with such emotion. Why have i just recently heard about this game, and why doesn't theGreat job disney you guys pulled it off again. This game knocks every other memorable game from recent memory out of the water. It is just so immersive, and the story so deep i just don't want to remember a time without this game. Truthfully i don't know how a dev team can so masterfully make a game with such emotion. Why have i just recently heard about this game, and why doesn't the gaming community know of it i know that as a community we are really missing out. please spread the word of this fantastic and immersive story, and always remember "Cory, you a busta." Expand
  50. Jan 11, 2014
    If you haven't taken this game for a testdrive, prepare for the ride of a lifetime. There are so many dimensions in the gameplay & such artfully crafted character relationships, from the time I'd turn on my DS to the time I turned it off would feel like seconds, but I'd feel like I became Cory in the game & completely left the outside world for hours at a time. I'd consider this game theIf you haven't taken this game for a testdrive, prepare for the ride of a lifetime. There are so many dimensions in the gameplay & such artfully crafted character relationships, from the time I'd turn on my DS to the time I turned it off would feel like seconds, but I'd feel like I became Cory in the game & completely left the outside world for hours at a time. I'd consider this game the best drug ever, I've been off of it for 9 days & counting. Expand
  51. Feb 19, 2014
    At first there was nothing. Men fought over selfish greediness and hatred. Then God said "Let there be Cory in the House DS!" And then light began to shine on man and he began to learn to love. Cory in the House changed not only my life, but the lives of all things. It changed the course of history forever. Thank you blessed Cory.
  52. Oct 25, 2014
    A true work of art. Few games even begin to contest the pure godliness of this one. It has a tantalizing plot, and unforgettable characters that will force their way into your heart and make you swear to Christ that you know them in real life. And don't even get me STARTED on the flawless gameplay. I found myself getting chills on various occasions, and had to stop myself mid-gameplay toA true work of art. Few games even begin to contest the pure godliness of this one. It has a tantalizing plot, and unforgettable characters that will force their way into your heart and make you swear to Christ that you know them in real life. And don't even get me STARTED on the flawless gameplay. I found myself getting chills on various occasions, and had to stop myself mid-gameplay to recompose. Tears streamed down my face. I'm semi-hard just thinking about it.

Cory in the House is a masterpiece. Don't pass it up.
  53. Oct 26, 2014
    This game is one of the best games on the original DS. I'm surprised how they were able to successfully mix survival horror, party, and rhythm aspects to form a 10/10 experience. I recommend this game for everyone willing to get the experience of a good game.
  54. Jun 18, 2014
    Wut a MASSEYpiece. luls cuz kyle massey plaes cory. Cory in the house wuz and iz the best comdy evr. It makes that 'commmunity' **** look sooper **** my man kyle massey is the dankest **** in the biz. he spitz fire in the theme song, if only he did it in the show 2 lelz. dumb kindrgardten **** needs to burn like that dank kush my man smoks. 10/10, wud show my mum if she wasnt a kunt.
  55. Oct 26, 2014
    A post modern masterpiece, which will be remembered in centuries. The genius writing, the clever use of symbolism, foreshadowing and depth, combined with lifelike characters, create one of the most unique and immersive experiences I have ever come across in my life, even rivaling classic novels and puts them to shame. It even crosses the line of some taboo topics such as racism andA post modern masterpiece, which will be remembered in centuries. The genius writing, the clever use of symbolism, foreshadowing and depth, combined with lifelike characters, create one of the most unique and immersive experiences I have ever come across in my life, even rivaling classic novels and puts them to shame. It even crosses the line of some taboo topics such as racism and conspiracy theories, a marvel indeed. But it doesn't stop there, it comes with top-notch visual fidelity, even now for a 6 year old title and a soundtrack, that will make you forget Hans Zimmer, Michael McCann or Yuki Kajiura existed. A wonderful composition, which will make you ask the important questions in your life. I wrote this review listening to some of the tracks and I had to tear up so many times thinking about the fantastic ending this game had.

This is truly a masterpiece and it's a shame, that only so few people know of this timeless classic. A must-play for the thinking gamer. The savior of this rotten gaming industry. Play this game, buy this game. As a human being which calls itself a gamer, playing this title is your holy duty.
  56. Oct 26, 2014
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little **** I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** outWhat the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little **** I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little **** If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo. Expand
  57. Jan 8, 2014
    "Game" is a grotesque label for something that really transcends not only its own genre, but the media on a whole. Every corner and crevice of this masterfully pieced together project exudes a level of quality and professionalism that really dwarfs anything that the industry is releasing. My fedora is tipped admirably in the direction of Disney Interactive Studios for really changing my"Game" is a grotesque label for something that really transcends not only its own genre, but the media on a whole. Every corner and crevice of this masterfully pieced together project exudes a level of quality and professionalism that really dwarfs anything that the industry is releasing. My fedora is tipped admirably in the direction of Disney Interactive Studios for really changing my perspective on the medium. Expand
  58. Mar 15, 2014
    Every night, before my kids head off to bed, I make sure to play them an episode of Cory in the House. They are both well into middle age now, and ask "father, please let us leave, I want to see the outdoors so bad." But I hush them, and cut deeper into their legs so that they don't have such silly demands again. Their mother once tried to make an escape, but by golly, Cory was there atEvery night, before my kids head off to bed, I make sure to play them an episode of Cory in the House. They are both well into middle age now, and ask "father, please let us leave, I want to see the outdoors so bad." But I hush them, and cut deeper into their legs so that they don't have such silly demands again. Their mother once tried to make an escape, but by golly, Cory was there at the door waiting for the harlot; snapping her neck in one incredible motion. He stood in a pool of her blood and announced: Cory is in the house. I cried for days at the sight. Cory had his way with me for a fortnight, then ascended to the heavens one night before I could say goodbye. Distraught, I bought up all the 49 cent Cory in the House DVDs at walmart and rushed home. My favorite was the one where he spilled ink on the white house seal.

I enjoyed the DVDs yes, for a time. But slowly, my longing for Cory grew, and my heart could not carry the burden of my longing. I had to become one with him. By any means necessary. I searched high and low, killing hundreds at the disney studios set, but alas, someone finally told me "stop you maniac, that shows been over for a decade now get out please no more". I went home with my head held low, but on the bus, I happened to be given a sign by the Baxter himself. A young chinese boy was sneaking through the whitehouse as Cory, and my face lit up. I took the boys face and smashed it, wrapping it around the metal pole and spraying blood all over his elderly grandparents. I picked up the ds cartridge from the ground and took the bus driver into a chokehold. I told him: "take me to gamestop, I got new plans for Uncle Sam." I killed him as I stepped off by stuffing his face into the money dispenser, sliding his eye in and out of his socket, with the automated "money rejected" light beeping loudly. I smashed my face through the DS display case and walked home.

I rammed the cartridge in immediately and my mind went white. I felt millions of ejaculate releases at that second and my body shook violently. The pixelated cory inquired: "you want it normal, or do you like it hard baybeh?" He already knew my preference from the days and nights we spent in my living room; it was a party every week to be sure.

I had forgotten about my kids and they were long dead now, so I lay in front of my DVD player, looping the episode where his sister raven came to visit. I hated her so much. Spending all that time with Cory, being his own kin. It made my blood boil. I punched through the set and let the glow of my ds carry me away into sweet oblivion. I wished to die as one with Cory. I clutched the DS hard, kissed the screen one final time and lay down. As I type this, I know that Cory descent to mortal form once more and say goodbye, I sit in wait for that day. He's my man. I will wait forever.
  59. Oct 25, 2014
    Corey you a busta. This game has enlightened me to to greater things. I got up out of bed after playing this game and immediately cured cancer, and aids. 10/10 if looking for enlightenment
  60. Feb 13, 2014
    This game... this game changed my life, before i played this i was on a cliff about to commit suicide because of i was homeless, jobless, and loveless, but then a ds containing cory in the house floated down from the heavens, as if god sent it, and when i began to play, i was put into a state of rapid fire orgasms for 12 hours until i finished the game. and when i did, Catherin Zita JonesThis game... this game changed my life, before i played this i was on a cliff about to commit suicide because of i was homeless, jobless, and loveless, but then a ds containing cory in the house floated down from the heavens, as if god sent it, and when i began to play, i was put into a state of rapid fire orgasms for 12 hours until i finished the game. and when i did, Catherin Zita Jones walked up to me, and started making me orgasm more, until a house was was built around us, and bill gates then came and joined us while also offering me the job of head of R&D. buy Cory in the house. its amazing. Expand
  61. May 20, 2014
    It is because of this game that I no longer wonder about the existence of a god. It is through His love that we are able to experience this divine blessing of a game, if it may even be referred to in such lowly terms. Truly, this masterpiece could have only been the product of divine inspiration. Not since the original Pong has one game meant so much. Indeed, Cory in the House for NintendoIt is because of this game that I no longer wonder about the existence of a god. It is through His love that we are able to experience this divine blessing of a game, if it may even be referred to in such lowly terms. Truly, this masterpiece could have only been the product of divine inspiration. Not since the original Pong has one game meant so much. Indeed, Cory in the House for Nintendo DS means so, so much more. When scholars in the future look back, they will simply refer to the eras of gaming as "Pre-Cory" and "Post-Cory". Cory in the House is one of the prime examples of Video Games as art, Video Games as a sport, and Video Games as a religion.

This game inspired me to sell everything I own and travel the country, spreading the word of our prophet Cory. As He has said in his message to the populace, "I'm your man!". Indeed, he is our man. The man that shall lead this nation out of these dark times an into "The White House".
  62. May 21, 2014
    10/10...100% with a open world setting that sprawls all across the white house sometimes you find new spots that you have never found before this is one of the best titles of 2008
  63. Oct 26, 2014
    Cory in the House is a near-perfect analog for The Road, a literary masterpiece written by Cormac McCarthy. Both present a hopeless, post-apocalyptic situation navigated by two characters – an adult and a child – with nothing but absolute despair surrounding them. Like The Road, Cory in the House is perpetually dangerous and unpredictable, and like The Road, what happened to get society toCory in the House is a near-perfect analog for The Road, a literary masterpiece written by Cormac McCarthy. Both present a hopeless, post-apocalyptic situation navigated by two characters – an adult and a child – with nothing but absolute despair surrounding them. Like The Road, Cory in the House is perpetually dangerous and unpredictable, and like The Road, what happened to get society to a point of rapid decay isn’t the focus. It’s the story of the characters at hand, and those characters alone, at the center of both plots. The beauty of Cory in the House when compared to The Road, however, is that it’s fully interactive, complete with all of the vulnerability, uncertainty and perpetual insecurity such a situation inherently provides.

Cory in the House seamlessly intertwines satisfying, choice-based gameplay with a stellar narrative. It never slows down, it never lets up, and frankly, it never disappoints. It’s PlayStation 3’s best exclusive, and the entire experience, from start to finish, is remarkable. I lost myself in Gerrin Tramis’s vision of a pandemic-ridden United States, in the characters that populate this unfortunate wasteland, and in their individual stories. The 17 hours I spent playing through the campaign are among the most memorable I’ve ever spent with a game.

This perpetuates real consequences based on your decisions. Will you use those scissors and some tape to create a shiv? Or will you attach them to the end of a pole to create a makeshift weapon of war? Will you create a smoke bomb only because you found sugar in the environment and can only carry more if you use what you already have? Or do you bypass the sugar and hope you don’t need it – or what you can make from it – later on? Will you opt for melee strikes to save ammo for another day? Or will you walk in guns-blazing and hope you find shells on the bodies you leave in your wake? How you choose to navigate these forks in the road have considerable effects on how you approach future enemy encounters, adding a special dynamic to Cory in the House not found in very many games.

It's ok.
  64. Oct 26, 2014
    I completely forgot how amazing this game really was. I found the ole ds this weekend and it still had the game in it! I had one of the best Saturdays I've had in a long time. The replay value of this game is unreal, and sometimes I found myself finishing the game and starting right over. I missed this game so much, and I will always regret how no one pushed for a sequel. Cory, you a busta.
  65. Oct 26, 2014
    This game was so immersive, it was like I was actually making out with raven. The combat scene where chef was making cake and the president said "i need a ladle in my **** hole, chef, put it my white craker **** hole", this game is far more better than any crap ubisoft or activision are publishing thsese days, the art style for the game is alot more better than bioshock infinite, I did seeThis game was so immersive, it was like I was actually making out with raven. The combat scene where chef was making cake and the president said "i need a ladle in my **** hole, chef, put it my white craker **** hole", this game is far more better than any crap ubisoft or activision are publishing thsese days, the art style for the game is alot more better than bioshock infinite, I did see some ********ins creed references while the president was butt **** raven with his presidential pin, now that was a breathtaking and emotional scene, the amount of blood going through my veins while i had an erection. This game will probaly be better ACU or the new call of duty, suck the dick and lick the **** and good day. Expand
  66. Oct 26, 2014
    In a time where TV show and movie games fill the bottom of the ranks, Cory in the House breaks through the noise.
    With stunning graphics and intense, edge of your seat gameplay, Cory in the House has to be the masterpiece of the decade.
  67. Oct 26, 2014
    This is objectively the best game you can buy right now; its realistic and visionary art style, combo'd with the amazing soundtrack, the witty dialogue and astoundingly challenging yet rewarding gameplay makes this game a must buy, and also shows the why the DS is the single most succesful game system of all times.
    Cory in the House is the iPhone 6 of software; the ultimate masterpiece.
    Cory in the House is the iPhone 6 of software; the ultimate masterpiece. All things that games try to do in different ways, CitH does perfectly well without compromising other areas. It is a milestone not only in videogames, but in art itself.
  68. Oct 26, 2014
    this game is so perfect, it has everything,graphics,history and the hidden secrets are awesome, it gives you the power to feel like cory is in the whie house, gives you abilites, and your decisions affect the game and can unlock secret endings.

want to know who killed jfk? play this game NOW
  69. Oct 26, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. so much suaggy in one only game **** cory is the pure **** yo, goat better then zelda mario callof duty rayman destyni and all this **** lkababklabjbakjbkjabjkabkjabkjbjkabkjabjkbakjbkjabkjabkjabjkabjkajkabjkbakjba Expand
  70. Oct 26, 2014
    This is the best game I have ever played. It's story telling puts shame to even the best story driven games in the business. Bioshock, Half-life, and even Fallout creators would tremble in fear of Cory in the House's story. Its gameplay is so good I forgot I was playing a game. Damn this is good. Buy it now!
  71. Oct 26, 2014
    This game is fantastic, Simply put. Everything about this game is amazing and i highly consider playing this game. Kids will enjoy this, and this deserves to be The Game of the Century Award
  72. Oct 26, 2014
    This is the god of games, it changed the way I see life. It teaches very valuable lessons through addictive gameplay and a masterpiece of a story featuring unforeseeable twists and turns. One hour in, I had killed a whole family and decapitated a police officer. When the game ended, I found out I was not playing at all, it was just true life. Cory is love, Cory is life, but above all else,This is the god of games, it changed the way I see life. It teaches very valuable lessons through addictive gameplay and a masterpiece of a story featuring unforeseeable twists and turns. One hour in, I had killed a whole family and decapitated a police officer. When the game ended, I found out I was not playing at all, it was just true life. Cory is love, Cory is life, but above all else, Cory is passion. Expand
  73. Oct 26, 2014
    This game isn't just a personification of a dream, but a wet dream of orgasmic proportions. The true pinnacle of the gaming industry. Embark on the excellent adventures of this complex, rich, and amazing world that teaches us that things aren't just black and white( except cory and the house respectively), but beautiful complex and engaging. This is a philosophical journey, that putsThis game isn't just a personification of a dream, but a wet dream of orgasmic proportions. The true pinnacle of the gaming industry. Embark on the excellent adventures of this complex, rich, and amazing world that teaches us that things aren't just black and white( except cory and the house respectively), but beautiful complex and engaging. This is a philosophical journey, that puts buddha to shame. It can evoke so much emotion, you'll be confused for a woman PMSing. It is so balanced, it makes games like ocarina of time look like a blind hippo on ide skates, compared to this game's balance. The visuals are very beautiful, comparing it to any other game is like comparing emma watson to sarah jessica parker. This game makes you think of the thousands and thousands of years of evolution that were needed to create a game of this magnitude. The controls are very smooth, like smoother than a baby's butt. The game's soundtrack can be pitted against the finest classical masterpieces of the 18th century, and KO them without any prep time. It's brilliant compelling narrative makes you addicted to this game like meth, and disney interactive is the walter white behind this. Playing this game will make your IQ rocket, and will give you an outlook on life that will grant you complete superiority over all those around you. An absolutely flawless game, that must be viewed with the upmost respect, and understanding, as to not miss the beauty of it like the inferior critics who dare rate this game poorly, yet they are the arrogant backwards excuse of human beings, who miss the grander scheme of this quintessential divinity. I recommend, that not only you play it, but petition for this game to be required to be played in schools globally, so all do not miss out on this once in an eternity experience. 11/10 Expand
  74. Oct 26, 2014
    I thought true art would be so hard to come by these days. That is, until I played Cory in the House. If you want a game with a tear jerking story, next gen graphics, and hours upon hours of intense game play, buy this majesty. If not, keep wasting your time on that piece of crap copy of Destiny or COD. I've played this game 34 times going on 35 and it never gets old. 10/10
  75. Oct 26, 2014
    This is a game to always remember. It becomes alive every time you play it. The story is a diamond necklace. And with the finest voice actors it becomes the finest game of all time.
  76. Nov 8, 2014
    This game is truly amazing and for a game based on a mediocre television series, it is a wonderful, addicting game with very difficult yet fun puzzles, funny dialogue, and amazing replay-ability with the ability to be different characters and play through different diverse scenarios. I recommend this game to anyone, whether you are a CiTH fan or not
  77. Jan 5, 2014
    I recently picked this game up after seeing the great reviews, and I must say it is rightfully deserved. I recently played The Last of Us, but this blows it away completely. Cory in the House features triple A voice acting, subtle yet powerful character development, and a story you will never forget.
  78. Oct 25, 2014
    This is the answer to the future of gaming, this is what we gamers deserve, I demand a version of Cory in the House, with oculus rift, 60fps and 4k support,.... oh and is better than destiny.
  79. Nov 3, 2014
    Revolutionary. If I was going to be stranded on a desert island for the rest of my life and I was given 3 things to take with me, I would bring a Fleshlight, a NDS, and this game. That's right, this game is more essential than food, water, and shelter. Only negative is.....WHERE IS THE SEQUEL????
  80. Jan 3, 2014
    This is probably the greatest game I have the good fortune to even gaze upon the box art, let alone play it. I have merely played it for 2 hours and it has already changed my life. Before this game, I weighed 647 pounds, Now I weigh merely 178 pounds. It has gifted the gift of a good career in film directing, and has guided through the troubles of early adulthood. This game is a secondThis is probably the greatest game I have the good fortune to even gaze upon the box art, let alone play it. I have merely played it for 2 hours and it has already changed my life. Before this game, I weighed 647 pounds, Now I weigh merely 178 pounds. It has gifted the gift of a good career in film directing, and has guided through the troubles of early adulthood. This game is a second parent to me. Cory, is my savior. All hail Cory! and the might of the house! Expand
  81. Nov 3, 2014
    An immersive open world, emotional storyline and stunning next-gen visuals earns this game the title of Game of the Decade, and quite possibly the greatest game of all time. Look no further, Ocarina of Time fans, the spiritual successor to the critically acclaimed Zelda title is here, and oh God is it good.
    10/10 "Like Skyrim with ayy lmao" --God 2014
  82. Oct 22, 2014
    Ignore the critic reviews, its clear they were bribed by EA. Truely an underrated gem. A HD remake of the atari 2600 game of the same name, Cory in the House ads motion controls and stunning 4D graphics. I would recommend picking up kinect sensor for your Wii U just to play his game 10/10
  83. Oct 26, 2014
    The graphics are the best! , the music ....Mozart would feel as **** if he listened to this! it's brilliant!!, the game play is beyond any game out there, the story is full of romance, Acton! , it's a master piece, Cory should be in smash bros!!! or even better the game should be changed to super Cory in the house bros!!!!!
  84. Jun 8, 2014
    This game intertwines puzzles with action, it's a beautiful combination that the developers nailed right on the dot, I would recommend this game to anyone from my niece or nephew, to my grandmother or grandfather. I can't count the amount of times I played this game, if you haven't tried it you must!!!
  85. Oct 26, 2014
    How did I miss out from this classic all these years of gaming? It delivered the experience that I was longing for with innovative gameplay, story and photorealistic graphics enough to justify it's popularity. Although this game is from 2008, it is still on the shelves today because of the supply and demand! It's asking price holds true to the value of this game. You play as Cory Baxter, aHow did I miss out from this classic all these years of gaming? It delivered the experience that I was longing for with innovative gameplay, story and photorealistic graphics enough to justify it's popularity. Although this game is from 2008, it is still on the shelves today because of the supply and demand! It's asking price holds true to the value of this game. You play as Cory Baxter, a man inside a boy who knows how to get in the house and put up with the cray. This is not Metal Gear or Grand Theft Auto - it's the real deal and if you can't bring the heat, you a busta. Expand
  86. Jun 24, 2014
    Like Skyrim with guns 10/10 Never have I played a more beautiful game, full of indept story line, character development, kick ass graphics and moments that will have you at the edge of your seat, cory in the house is a masterpiece among games. Any person that calls themselves a gamer should definitely get this game.
  87. Aug 4, 2014
    Best Game EVER !!!!!.
    Better than Batman, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry.
    Excellent graphics and gameplay. Great characters.
    Miyamoto cant do something like this
  88. Sep 30, 2014
    If I could create a definition for the word perfection, it would be this game and Jerry Rice Football. Complete 10/10 all the way through. Fun for the kids.
  89. Oct 26, 2014
    I cannot fault this wonderful game. Innovative, engaging, stylish, this game has it all. With a story that will leave you lost for words. In short, wonderful.
  90. Oct 26, 2014
    This game has changed my life. A true master piece. CORY IS LOVE. CORY IS LIFE. Truly in a class all its own. I cried every second of this romcom/drama. Every moment will have you at the edge of your seat.
  91. Oct 26, 2014
    Better graphics and better on the DS, I would love to play this game over and over again. It has the deepest storyline of any game in history. It should be a crime to call yourself a true gamer, and not play this masterpiece of video game history.
  92. Oct 26, 2014
    This game was phenomenal, thought provoking, and most of all just good fun. The developers of this game have outdone themselves. This game was fantastic, and I highly recommend it!
  93. Oct 26, 2014
    I came through my butthole because my cock was too busy pissing itself. Next-gen graphics, dialogue trees, an expansive leveling system, Cory in the House has it all.
  94. Oct 27, 2014
    This game is a true work of art and is the perfect example of how games can change our opinion on the way we perceive the world around us and the ways they can change our lives.
  95. Oct 27, 2014
    This, masterpiece, is the definitive gaming experience. I have never before in my life played any game as entralling, immersive, or enriching as Cory In The House on the Nintendo DS. every facet of this games design is refined and polished to perfection. Truly, this is, the pinnacle of gaming.
  96. Oct 30, 2014
    Since I was a lad, I longed for a distraction from my dull, boring life. I grew up in a small town, knew everybody and everybody knew me. When I was 18 I started to question what life was really about. I did research and started writing poems to see if anything sparked up a good answer. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was walking back from school and decided to cross the bridge forSince I was a lad, I longed for a distraction from my dull, boring life. I grew up in a small town, knew everybody and everybody knew me. When I was 18 I started to question what life was really about. I did research and started writing poems to see if anything sparked up a good answer. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was walking back from school and decided to cross the bridge for a longer, peaceful walk. I heard a noise become louder and louder. As I turned around, I was struck by a car and it brought me off the bridge into the river. I did not feel any pain but I could see the driver drowning as the car sunk. I wanted to help him so I ripped off the room of the car and pulled him out. I could not believe what strength I had, and how I was hurt at all. The driver and I became friends, we helped each other with problems and I always asked him this question about life.
    One day he approached me and told me he found the answer to life. As I searched for this answer for years I could not believe him when he told me. The answer first startled me because under the act of Z, we could not speak of such things as he was saying. The punishment for breaking this law was death. There were obvious ways to avoid being caught, so I brought him to a safe location and asked what the answer was. His response was Cory. Cory was the light, the everlasting and the superior mind to all. This game Cory in the House is the answer to all scientific discoveries and all religious debates about God.
    I woke up and I was in a hospital bed, the year was 2020 and I had been in coma for 20 years. I emerged stronger and faster. Everyone was curious because all men were asking the question about life, the same one I asked 20 years ago. I went to the closest apothecary and asked if they had a copy of Cory in the House, thankfully they had 1 left and I brought this to the mayor and explained my epiphany. He agreed to play this wonderful game and he was lifted to the Lord. Cory gave him the strength to rise into heaven without being dead. This game.... This game is the answer to all questions, the answer to God. This game gives you access to heaven. Cory is God.
    I am superman and I approve this message.
  97. Oct 29, 2014
    This game is like the Citizen Kane of gaming. No other game has reached the level of art that this game has. I salute Disney for making this masterpiece. You play as Cory, an awesome man who moved to the White House. Washington D.C. would never be the same. The gameplay is so fun that you would rather die than have this game taken away from you while playing. Once you beat the game atThis game is like the Citizen Kane of gaming. No other game has reached the level of art that this game has. I salute Disney for making this masterpiece. You play as Cory, an awesome man who moved to the White House. Washington D.C. would never be the same. The gameplay is so fun that you would rather die than have this game taken away from you while playing. Once you beat the game at least one time, you will never stop playing. It's so addictive that weed and fapping will seem like a piece of crap in comparison. The graphics are astoundingly beautiful, pushing the Nintendo DS hardware to the limit. I'm gonna be completely honest, when I saw a sprite of Cory in the game, I legitimately thought that it was really a picture of Cory! That's incredible! The dialogue is The Godfather tier. The story is very thought provoking, about what it means to be the president of the United States or at least working for any president, and I'm not going to give spoilers, as the game should be completely experienced alone and any twist should come as a surprise.. I can't explain anymore on why this game is an instant classic, go out and buy this game at least 20 or 30 times, however even that isn't enough to reward the developers, or artists as they should be called, for their work in creating the GREATEST game ever made on ANY platform. Expand
  98. Nov 7, 2014
    This game is the best of the year. I wish I could play it like it was the first time, like my very first time. But sometimes it feels like the first time. The very first time. *enter guitar solo* Jeremy was a terrible character who lacked a soul but Zach was even worse he didn't like pumpking spice.
  99. Nov 11, 2014
    Cory in the House is, in my not-so-humble opinion, the pinnacle of human achievement. Featuring expertly crafted storytelling, breathtaking visuals, and an intense musical score that sends shivers down your spine every time you hear those first few notes, this masterpiece is a timeless classic.
  100. Nov 14, 2014
    As I look back on all the years I've spent searching for the right game, for the perfect game, tears stream down my cheeks. I have played them all, but not one of them has touched my heart as this game had. All those people saying that this game is a life - changer, a venerable masterpiece, are merely stating an understatement. This game is far more than that. This game is what our ailing,As I look back on all the years I've spent searching for the right game, for the perfect game, tears stream down my cheeks. I have played them all, but not one of them has touched my heart as this game had. All those people saying that this game is a life - changer, a venerable masterpiece, are merely stating an understatement. This game is far more than that. This game is what our ailing, broken world needs. It is a light that shines through the veil of grey that has wrapped itself around society. It can break the night. It has broken the night. This is the game we have all been waiting for. The salvation that all of us have long sought for. The savior of our souls. Play it, and see the world change right before your eyes. This game is hope. This game is life. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

The game has some of the clunkiest controls we've seen, the presentation is insultingly stupid, the minigames are hardly games at all, and on top of everything it's really short.
  2. Simply put, I cannot recommend Cory in the House for the DS, not even to the most hardcore fan of the TV series.