3.8

1. WalawooP.
    Oct 19, 2006
    Just glad I kept the receipt, even brought a Nintendo DS just so I could play the latest crash game. This is by far the worst crash game I've ever played, just lifeless. Thank you vivendo, Dimps and Radical entertainment, you've killed the Bandicoot we all know and love. BRING BACK NAUGHTY DOG!
  2. CrashedBandicoont
    Oct 22, 2006
    Horrible. I loved ol' Crash back in the PS1 days, but the well has run dry on this franchise.
  3. HeidiT.
    Jul 16, 2007
    I had no clue on what to do in this game I regret buying it.
  4. CameronC.
    Nov 5, 2006
    Crash did not leave with a bang. Crash has really gone down hill since he isn't developped by Naughty Dog.
  5. Feb 12, 2015
    Worst game on the DS. I don't know what went on. The graphics and sounds are so bad. I wish Sony and Naughty Dog made Crash again. All of the developers after that made Crash terrible. Now Activision has the rights to the series. What's next, Call of Crash? No no no no no no

1. Unless you're a die-hard fan of the series, you may want to wait for the bandicoot's next offering. [Nov. 2006, p.88]
  2. Not actually broken in any way, it's just an oddly vacuous and simplistic take on the poisoned ground previously laid down by Hudson. [Nov 2006, p.69]
  3. Although it lets you wander around a game board and participate in various multiplayer challenges as your favorite Crash Bandicoot characters, the game ultimately crashes and burns because the majority of its minigames are lifeless and uninteresting.