Dark Void Zero DS

7.2

1. DavidK
    Jan 20, 2010
    A well implemented downloadable prequel, even superior to the original HD release. The 8-bit style is really appealing and it will also appeal to Mega Man fans and overal retro fans. Definetaly one of the best DSiWare exclusives untill now. 9/10
  2. May 18, 2016
    Amazing game!
    I wish there were more games like this.
    It is a 2D Metroidvania type game where you are this space shooter guy who goes around and collect power ups to become stronger. Many power ups in this game however aren't ever lasting, but simply short-term. It is really simple to pick up and play, it has a really fun jet-pack mechanic which lets you fly all the time. It is a must
    Amazing game!
    I wish there were more games like this.
    It is a must have if you own a DS or 3DS.

#41 Most Discussed DS Game of 2010
#48 Most Shared DS Game of 2010

1. Sure the game might be a bit on the short side, but given the game's addictive gameplay and fairly high degree of difficulty, it's difficult to complain, especially considering the game will only set you back 500 Nintendo Points.
  2. What's there is fun and feels well designed, but with only three levels it is over far too quickly.
    DV Zero surprised me with its well-laid-out, retro-style platforming -- so much so that my daily commutes flew by as I kept my nose in the screen. I would love to see a follow-up, but as this was basically a promotional tie-in, there's little chance of that happening.