Deep Labyrinth DS

• Release Date: Aug 15, 2006
7.0

1. KennyS.
    Oct 13, 2007
    This game is so repetitive and the enemies are usually a different-coloured copies. But the control of the Sword and the Magic system are really funny and incredible. It glimps a nice concept with some fails, but so good at all.
  2. SeanM.
    Jul 20, 2007
    This game never really sold, but I still got it a few days ago for $12, and I must say it was worth it, for the most part the game is great, it only lacks replay, but the game is long enough to where that doesn't seem to be an issue. Most reviews say it's repeative, but that's not entirely true, I found the game to change a bit in every dungeon, always adding something to This game never really sold, but I still got it a few days ago for $12, and I must say it was worth it, for the most part the game is great, it only lacks replay, but the game is long enough to where that doesn't seem to be an issue. Most reviews say it's repeative, but that's not entirely true, I found the game to change a bit in every dungeon, always adding something to try and trick you up. Collapse
  3. Leigh
    Aug 30, 2006
    The control scheme does take some getting used to, but once you've got it down it's great fun to get all the monsters in the game! It has a classic Atlus RPG feel, and will no doubt become one of those rare DS games that everyone wants to get their hands on.

#51 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Wow, is Deep labyrinth ever boring. [Sept. 2006, p.106]
    It's like a faster, more fluid "King's Field," all the way down to the ugly, 3DO-quality graphics -- not everyone's cup of mead, to be certain, but still a satisfying first-person hack-n-slash for those who prefer to take their treasure-hunting on the go.
    The control is a bit too clunky (especially when trying to move and turn at the same time), the stylus input isn’t as tight as it could be, but the overall RPG experience is there.