7.8

1. Jun 11, 2011
    Really frustrating and hard to get into. The comparison to Doom 3 and Silent Hill is based only upon the fact that it appears that way. Really it's nowhere near as good as either one of those games and, despite a few frustrating moments, I was able to beat it in a matter of an hour or two. The storyline is mediocre and lacks any real interesting features, and the monsters look laughable (I know the graphics aren't the best, but at the very least they could've spend more time on character design). This game really isn't worth it. For some there may be something to enjoy, but for me it was an annoying bore. Expand
  2. Oct 28, 2013
    One of the best games i have ever played, on any system or console to be honest. The graphics are great, especially for the ds, the story and game-play are fantastic, really, there is nothing bad about this game that i can think of. At some points it is scary as hell. I would recommend this game to anyone who is a fan of video games.

1. There are nice touches – cockroaches that scatter under your flashlight, the occasional puzzle, effective cutscenes – but there is little that you won’t have found implemented in a vastly more satisfactory form elsewhere. [May 2008, p.99]
  2. Combat can get a bit repetitive, but the spooky atmosphere is spot on. [Issue#23, p.79]
  3. A decent suspense-filled horror game that looks good for the DS but would probably be more at home on a console. [July 2008, p.98]