tbd

No user score yet- Be the first to review!

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Devil Band: Rock the Underworld.

tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jul 21, 2012
    Three and a half hours of scrappy, ugly tower defence. And what's worst is that there's only one in-game music track. In a game about Heavy Metal? Rubbish. [Aug 2012, p.101]
    Despite, or maybe because of, these flaws, Devil Band is surprisingly engaging in a rote sort of way. I can't say I ever actually enjoyed myself while playing it, but I didn't hate it, either. It is the least complex tower defense game I've ever played, which I sort of appreciate, but at the same time I find myself wanting a better game. It by no means has made me a tower defense fan, but it hasn't driven me away from the genre, either.
  3. Jun 19, 2012
    Devil Band - Rock the Underworld is a poor man's Plants vs. Zombies. It's cheaper to buy but equally cheap on the ideas front, with nothing new to contribute to the formula and a worse way of doing what makes PvZ worth playing. Tactically bankrupt and equally light on entertainment, it's definitely one to avoid.