8.0

1. Jun 13, 2011
    it fun game and nice to play when you on the go but it not best racing game for the ds but it fun game
  2. Oct 13, 2011
    I love Diddy Kong Racing. Mario Kart Racing DS is NOT superior, but is. However Diddy Kong has a hovercraft, a plane, and a car and you can upgrade them to go faster, and there are two never-ending story modes + race tracks, so I'd say it's really a nice choice. It has speed ups, bananas, oils, magnetism, invincibility, and rockets and boss battles. I really love the graphics, but the beginning storyline video is just disappointing and a bit long, but the rest is completely worth it. Two thumbs and two toes up! Definitely purchase this over Mario Kart. A lot cheaper, but that's not understood by the reviewer. Expand

1. Like its predecessor, Diddy Kong Racing DS has a Mario Kart game to compete with, but also enough unique features to make it a kart-racing contender. [Mar. 2007, p.87]
  2. Diddy Kong Racing DS is a decent racer with plenty to do and some interesting new content, but the seemingly endless amount of tasks you must complete to enjoy all of it may irritate anyone who simply wants to race.
    Diddy Kong Racing's a good product with some first-generation blues dragging it down. The fantastic online and customization focus offset some of the clunky items that made it into the design...but don't think we're going to turn a blind eye to the stupid stuff.