DK: Jungle Climber DS

6.7

1. Aug 4, 2013
    Maybe the most underrated game on the DS.

I had a TON of fun with this game. It is one of these games that just feels great when you play it. You just want to jump and climb from wall to wall because it simply feels great.

I can recommend it with confidence for anyone who wants to try a different kind of gameplay.

8 out of 10.
  2. RichardH.
    Sep 14, 2007
    A refreshing, original platform that is not as simple as just tapping the L R keys. Alot of creative button pushing combinations, big, original worlds and cool mini games make this game a winner. Learning curve a tad high, so, be patient.

#79 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#41 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

The development team stuck to its guns with the original concept and fleshed it out with new levels, new elements, and more stuff to beef up the variety and to toughen things up.
  2. We don't like the story, save for the talking banana aliens (fo fanana), and the whole peg grabbing stuff doesn't light our fire, but Jungle Climber is a cute, simplistic adventure game that anyone can get into, and the addition of four person multiplayer adds to its banana eating appeal.
  3. The unique control scheme makes for an interesting change and a lot of fun, while the extra challenge modes provide incentive for much replay.