7.7

1. CH
    Sep 12, 2007
    For a game that requires you to bang around and knocking into enemies or allies alike, this game did it bad. It is not the childish game play that I am complaining about, even though I don't like a single bit of it, but it is that nonsensical plot that I find gruesome. If its not for the still legible graphics, It wont recieve one single point from me.
  2. GregPettit
    Mar 8, 2008
    I don't get it, either. My only dilemna is whether to pass it along to another DS owner as a cruel joke, or sell it on an auction site. The game starts with a very uninvolved 'setup' phase, and doesn't seem to get much better from there. It's possible that things turn around once you've dumped a few hours into it, but my patience wore thin after the firstI don't get it, either. My only dilemna is whether to pass it along to another DS owner as a cruel joke, or sell it on an auction site. The game starts with a very uninvolved 'setup' phase, and doesn't seem to get much better from there. It's possible that things turn around once you've dumped a few hours into it, but my patience wore thin after the first 30 minutes. Unless you enjoy punishing yourself for your own wrongdoings, pass on this one. Expand
  3. BenG.
    Oct 25, 2006
    I honestly don't get it and am truely disappointed. From so many glowing reviews, I was sure I would have a good time, not spend all my time reading text and stacking people on my head, and stretching like a slingshot. I've really tried to get into this game, but it bores me to death, and it's the only DS game I own I actually regret buying.

1. A great game that might not be pushing the DS visually, yet it's filled with great gameplay featuring deep tank battles and fast-paced action sections. No doubt, it will put a smile on your face for the ten hours or so that it lasts. [JPN Import]
  2. Multicard two-player tank battles and single-card download demos round out a well-placed and satisfying adventure. [Oct. 2006, p.86]
  3. Rocket Slime is that rarest of breeds: a kid's game that completely rocks. [Oct. 2006, p.118]