Garfield Gets Real DS

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. AnonymousMC
    Oct 11, 2009
    Garfield Gets Real takes gaming to a whole new level. Probably the best game ever. I was going to save my money for Modern Warfare 2, but when I saw this on the shelf just calling out to me, I took the chance and will not look back with regret. Forget Fallout, forget Metal Gear, forget Grand Theift Auto, forget Zelda, forget EVERYTHING!! You are NOT a gamer until you've experiencedGarfield Gets Real takes gaming to a whole new level. Probably the best game ever. I was going to save my money for Modern Warfare 2, but when I saw this on the shelf just calling out to me, I took the chance and will not look back with regret. Forget Fallout, forget Metal Gear, forget Grand Theift Auto, forget Zelda, forget EVERYTHING!! You are NOT a gamer until you've experienced this phenominon. Expand

1. Some decent variety in the mechanics and a fairly amusing premise aren’t enough to save Garfield Gets Real from its monotonous and absurd level design. Very young devotees may find it a briefly amusing adventure, but this really feels more like an advertisement that someone is expecting you to pay money for.
  2. The music is simple, though repetitive and the graphics are actually pretty good compared to the game play. If I was a little kid and my parents bought me this game, I’d get a few good days of play out of it before trading it in for a well made game… or any game really.
  3. Garfield Gets Real isn't a good game and is one of the worst licensed titles I've played this year so DS owners, Garfield fans and gamers in general will do well to avoid this one. There's nothing remarkable or enjoyable about the gameplay, so you should avoid this one at all costs and not give into the budget price.