9.0

1. Mar 24, 2011
    I was really disappointed with this game given its quite high user reviews. The flow is terrible you are constantly having to click on dialog boxes. The story line is really bad, which would be less of a problem if you could skip the story. The puzzles are not worth the wait to get to them. Don't waste your money.
  2. Aug 5, 2013
    "Infinite waiting for a plot twist that doesn't deliver" is how I would describe this game in one sentence. The gameplay seems interesting at first but quickly falls off as it is extremely tedious, repetitive and most of all incredibly easy. I would estimate there are about two 10 second segments that offer any challenge at all for a person of average intelligence.

The animation is

The animation is excellent and story has great potential that sadly gets wasted in the second half of the game. Even the pacing is really poor since the animation and dialogue is slow and cannot really be fast forwarded.

1. May 2, 2011
    An engaging storyline, memorable characters and wonderful animation make this game a true treat.
  2. Mar 27, 2011
    Ghost Trick is a masterpiece, made by developers who thoroughly understand the medium they're working in and the hardware they're working with.
  3. Mar 7, 2011
    Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is a fantastic combination of absurd Japanese humor and point and click mechanics. It's filled to the brim with charm, good laughs and brilliant puzzles that will keep you locked to the screen for hours on end.