Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits DS

6.8

1. RyanC
    Jun 19, 2009
    After buying this game, I'm impressed about nearly everything. The gameplay is sweet, the graphics seem more lively, the career is much more difficult (yet, more fun), and it's overall a great gaming experience. The setlist is pretty good too. Therefore, I rate this a 10.
  2. AllenV
    Jun 10, 2009
    When I first heard about this game I was really excited for this, and now that I have it I knew that getting it was worth it. With 28 song's from the last few years, improved strumming, a grip style in which you just put your thumb through the strap which doesn't make your hand cramp, a fan requests system, and improved graphics this is truly a great guitar hero on tour.
  3. RudyS.
    Jun 29, 2009
    I have been a GH freak for the past few years, I own all the titles on the 360 and LOADS of DLC, and after enjoying the previous two Guitar Hero on tour games on the DS, I think that they have missed the plot here. The entire game on expert is just 3 note chords and weird strumming patterns, with little HOPO being used. I have never cared about graphics I just want a game that is fun to I have been a GH freak for the past few years, I own all the titles on the 360 and LOADS of DLC, and after enjoying the previous two Guitar Hero on tour games on the DS, I think that they have missed the plot here. The entire game on expert is just 3 note chords and weird strumming patterns, with little HOPO being used. I have never cared about graphics I just want a game that is fun to play, and this installment was a major disappointment for me. I have already sold off my copy. Sum it up in one word? Horrible. Expand

#52 Most Discussed DS Game of 2009

1. Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits offers an interesting new gameplay feature with Fan Requests and a new tracklist. However, the game’s fundamentals are still exactly the same, meaning that if you aren’t a fan of the On Tour mechanics yet, then this one won’t change your mind.
  2. Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades is a great expansion of the series on the DS.
  3. Really what you're getting with this latest entry is improved input recognition, better song compression, and 28 new master tracks to jam to while on the go. In other words, it's a tight package you've likely been longing for.