8.8

1. MichaelB.
    Jun 29, 2008
    I'm glad I gave this game a try...it sounds excellent with headphones! The clicking disturbs my wife when she's trying to sleep, and my wrist hurts after about an hour, but it is so much fun to have Guitar Hero with you wherever you go! A MUST BUY!!!
  2. NoeumH.
    Jun 23, 2008
    I thought this game would be way too easy and not take any time to beat but it actually was pretty difficult and i haven't beat the game on expert yet.
  3. JessicaN.
    Jun 23, 2008
    I did like the game however, there were a few issues I had with it. It's nice to have a portable version of the game but the handheldness (look, I made up a word!) of the game does take away from it. I can't rock it with a guitar and the star power yell is distracting during game play. Plus (this could just be user error, I'm still new at DS) sometimes the pick doesn't I did like the game however, there were a few issues I had with it. It's nice to have a portable version of the game but the handheldness (look, I made up a word!) of the game does take away from it. I can't rock it with a guitar and the star power yell is distracting during game play. Plus (this could just be user error, I'm still new at DS) sometimes the pick doesn't register on the screen. With that said, I'm sad that I can't find my power plug and will be tearing the apartment apart until I do. Good game overall with minor issues to be looked over. Expand
  4. DJShatterglass
    Jun 25, 2008
    Of course the full-blown console version with the wireless guitar peripheral would be preferable, but for those who don't own a console, this game is a fantastic option. The fun factor is right up there with Elite Beat Agents, another exceptional DS rhythm game. That developer Vicarious Visions has managed to cram so much of the Guitar Hero experience onto the DS is amazing and icing Of course the full-blown console version with the wireless guitar peripheral would be preferable, but for those who don't own a console, this game is a fantastic option. The fun factor is right up there with Elite Beat Agents, another exceptional DS rhythm game. That developer Vicarious Visions has managed to cram so much of the Guitar Hero experience onto the DS is amazing and icing on an already tasty cake. Expand
  5. AlexanderOwen
    Aug 10, 2008
    I don't like rock musi and only like a few of the songs, but this game is one og the best games i have ever played on. I do not understand how low the critic reviews are but this game is a must have, and I would highy recommend this game to all ds game buyers.
    Jun 22, 2008
    This rating is based on SICK factor.
  7. RaphaelD.
    Jun 23, 2008
    It's so good and cool that I recommend it to everybody.
  8. JamesM.
    Jul 13, 2008
    Guitar hero on tour is awsome.

Even though Guitar Hero: On Tour might not feel like playing guitar, it definitely feels like playing Guitar Hero: it’s an excellent portable representation of the full experience, and it’s incredibly hard to think of any way to do it better than how Vicarious Visions did it.
  2. So Guitar Hero On Tour manages to be more than a pimping out of the series and more than just a dumbed-down version of its console cousins.
  3. It's awesome to be able to play Guitar Hero wherever you are, the song list is nice and varied (though too short), and the gameplay is almost perfect. The only downsides are you may get some serious tendinitis in your wrist if you play for too long, and the game feels like you're playing Guitar Hero rather than an actual guitar, which is the biggest attraction for the console counterparts.