4.9

1. Apr 23, 2017
    A masterpiece in game design, truly a game for the ages. You really feel like Harry Potter in this whimsical adventure. Buy it for any system, but the DS is where I played it.
  2. Apr 20, 2017
    again it the worst game EVER , it piece of **** , worst camera angle and horrible control ,
    the worst game EVER in all harry series
    piece of **** that right
    piece of ****
  3. May 8, 2016
    this is the best game i have ever played: the gameplay is fun, the graphics are amazing and the soundtrack is the best i have ever heard. to this day i still remember the good old days when i played this game after doing all my homework and cleaning up my room. as some people would say, this games "mi fa venire la fenice dura come il marmo". if you havent played this game yet, then youthis is the best game i have ever played: the gameplay is fun, the graphics are amazing and the soundtrack is the best i have ever heard. to this day i still remember the good old days when i played this game after doing all my homework and cleaning up my room. as some people would say, this games "mi fa venire la fenice dura come il marmo". if you havent played this game yet, then you shouldnt call yourself a gamer. Expand
  4. Nov 5, 2011
    Oh God. One of the worst games I've ever played. the Graphics suck. The RPG style spell duels suck. The storyline sucks. The Game Sucks. Here's some advice-buy the book.
  5. Aug 23, 2010
    The spell casting is fun, if the same as the previous games, but the rest of the game play is abysmal. The majority of the game is running around dozens of acres of campus in real time which is made tedious enough, but then add in a camera that freaks out regularly and doors that sometimes can not be seen from the only angle you're allowed and it becomes truly maddening.
  6. CoreyL.
    Jan 13, 2008
    The best part of this entire game is easily the multiplayer mini-games. The story line is so watered down that even die-hard harry potter fans will wonder what they are doing.
  7. WilliamT.
    Dec 15, 2007
    Could have been a good game, but has too much running around (With the headache inducing camera), errand running and repetitive gameplay. But altogether it's just BORING. Avoid.
  8. DesmondH.
    Nov 30, 2007
    If you want to play this game, play the console versions. As for the DS version, get a different game.
  9. HermioneGranger
    Sep 20, 2007
    This game stunk like Neville's diapers, it is pointless, stupid, and it didn't feature ME as a playable character, whats up with THAT? No freaking way the SMARTEST character in the books tells you to press A B twice or you die! WHERES RON!!??!?!?!?! I NEED ATTENTION TOO!
    And this game really did suck.
    Love,
    And this game really did suck.
    Love,
    Hermione
    Sep 15, 2007
    The game has horrible camera angles and has a bad storyline. I must admit the minigames are fun, but it is not enough to make up for this poorly made game. And after the Ministry part theres nothing to do except for playing minigames. My advice? Go reserve the Phantom Hourglass
  11. Sally
    Aug 6, 2007
    This game is a bit boring at the start but after the 10th task it gets more intersting.
  12. SargeS.
    Jun 29, 2007
    Very very bad, and incredibly short.
  13. KaiC.
    Jun 27, 2007
    I've played all the Harry Potter games and OOTP is by far the best handhelp HP game out there. Really fantastic.
  14. ChrisC.
    Jun 27, 2007
    Eh, it's a fun game, but most of what you do is just run around the castle, running errands.
  15. FrankD.
    Jun 25, 2007
    Excellent graphics and gameplay !!! I got it this morning and i cant stop playing.
  16. BubuJ.
    Jun 25, 2007
    Maybe the worst HP game ever made.... :(.
  17. Aug 23, 2010

#14 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Power
    Order of the Phoenix delivers nice graphics and music, and some genuinely fun activities (including a multiplayer mode) but the endless tasks seem more like prepping for O.W.L.S. than playing a game. [Aug 2007, p.84]
  2. The minigames aren’t anything you haven’t seen before on the DS, but they do a good job of breaking up the tedium of travelling Hogwarts.
    The minigames are fun and make fantastic use of the DS touch screen in different and interesting ways. At the same time actually reaching the games is frustrating and boring, and the story is handled so poorly that even playing through the game I didn’t get much of an idea what the film will be all about.