• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Aug 24, 2010
8.0

1. Sep 23, 2010
    There have been what I would say, many Harvest Moon games, but it still impresses me after all this time. I don't have a Facebook so I have never tried Farmville, but if this is what itâ
  2. Oct 1, 2010
    Not nearly as great as all the other harvest moon ds titles. Seems like something is missing to me. I played for awhile and then lost interest much sooner than even I expected, and I love games that take forever to level up or earn money etc. I do think of course I'll get back to this game. I hope it will have more to offer than it does at the start and a few seasons in. Still love harvest moon games. Perhaps they rushed a bit on this one. The bazzar element is a great idea and seems to work well, pretty fun too! Just happens only 4 times a season. Weekly does make sense though! :). High hopes for the next one Expand

1. Dec 12, 2011
    Grand Bazaar is destined for those who play Harvest Moon for the first time. Many things work automatically, and the player will make money soon, especially thanks of the many options where are to earn it. But those seasoned Harvest Moon players may find the game dull and limited.
  2. Nov 5, 2011
    Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar continues to experiment with the franchise, in part for the better. The addition of the market brings a new element to the series and the core farming entertains and addicts as ever, but what lets it down is the lack of town activity. Without an invigorating community environment, though, Grand Bazaar doesn't quite reach the heights that it should.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    Grand Bazaar is a good episode of a saga always equal to itself. The introduction of the bazaar is an idea that worked well and the constant support offered will help beginners to learn the basic gameplay of Harvest Moon.