• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Sep 12, 2006
7.5

1. NicholasF.
    Oct 5, 2006
    Best Harvest Moon yet. Every day I can't wait to play and unlock all the new secrets.
  2. Dean
    Sep 23, 2006
    I'm not certain what game the reviewers played, but this game is great. It is a significant upgrade over Friends of Mineral Town, with many fun new features and the same addictive gameplay. I'm not so sure about the "touch glove" for caring for animals, but that's really kind of optional, you still can use all the old tools if you prefer. If you like Harvest Moon games, I'm not certain what game the reviewers played, but this game is great. It is a significant upgrade over Friends of Mineral Town, with many fun new features and the same addictive gameplay. I'm not so sure about the "touch glove" for caring for animals, but that's really kind of optional, you still can use all the old tools if you prefer. If you like Harvest Moon games, this is a definite buy. Expand
  3. LindyM.&CarliM.
    Jan 8, 2007
    We haven't played any of the other HM games, but we absolutely love this one. There are a few downsides to it, though. When it freezes, we completely freak out. When we play, we are constantly on the phone with each other, sharing every little detail that happened. When the heart of the girls changes color, we scream, usually killing the other one's ear.
  4. ArianaJ.
    Dec 23, 2006
    I love caring for the animals and the way the game is so real it is just that i hate it when bad weather comes along, and all the animals die so i hope the storms wont come back.
  5. ConleyM.
    Dec 30, 2006
    This is a great game, if you're an old HM fan, this game is a must, and if you're new to the series, it might be worth it to pick up a copy. The touch screen features are, contrary to popular belief, very useful and cool. This game picks up all the cool things from Mineral Town and takes it to Forget-Me-Not Valley, just try it!

1. A sweet slice of handheld fun, but familiarity breeds contempt. [May 2007, p.83]
  2. With better visuals and touch screen controls this could have been a DS classic. As it is, it's a decent introduction to the genre we shall christen the farm 'em up. [May 2007, p.87]
  3. The game is every bit as cute and niche as ever, but it’s not even pretending to be anything new or innovative for fans – it’s just the same old slog once again, with only a few new faces and a few new things to see.