7.2

1. Jul 22, 2016
    I LOVE THIS GAME! My 5th favorite game of all time I just love it! It should not get bad or mixed reviews this game is so good to have bad or mixed ratings.
  2. GoyoG.
    Jul 5, 2006
    I think the 2d/3d style is unique & looks awesome! It looks great (like the show but in cell-shaded 3d) and it plays great. The world needed a "rock & roll brawler" and now it has one. This team should make INVADER ZIM using the same artists!
  3. Dr.Cruel
    Jul 20, 2006
    Fairly interesting, fun game. My young cousin bought it for $20 and for that price it's worth it - you make music with four strings, which translate into fight moves. It's cute, and very Japanese. Granted it's not an in-depth strategy title, and won't compare with Advance Wars or the like. But if you're an 8 year old girl (like my cousin is) you'll be Fairly interesting, fun game. My young cousin bought it for $20 and for that price it's worth it - you make music with four strings, which translate into fight moves. It's cute, and very Japanese. Granted it's not an in-depth strategy title, and won't compare with Advance Wars or the like. But if you're an 8 year old girl (like my cousin is) you'll be challenged by and really enjoy it. Expand
  4. Jul 22, 2016
    I actually give this a 10 cause how fun and replay value. The game does have very minor flaws but there blocked out by the pros. This game is amazing!

#40 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006
#51 Most Shared DS Game of 2006

1. Nintendo Power
    Unfortunately, not even cupid's arrow can reconcile my disdain for the DS side-scrolling brawler that bears the name of the object of my affection. [Aug 2006, p.87]
    The game sounds good, looks okay, but plays terribly. Unless you're an absolute maniac for all things Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, you should just say "bye bye" to this rendition.
  3. Genie & the Amp makes good use of the DS touch screen, but it’s still something that could have been done via the buttons instead of the touch screen. The graphics do a good job of bringing the show’s ambience to the small screen and the music is right on the money.