Horsez DS

8.7

1. Adhome
    Jan 5, 2007
    It is very good but I can't get past lvl week 3 and cant go into chat room my horse keeps on bucking me off when jumping it is very frustrating and am getting quite annoyed!
  2. CorrinaT.
    Jun 17, 2007
    Much better then Catz. so much more to do! In a nutshell, the best out of this series (hamterz life is strange. Catz really repetitive. Dogz is a run-off of Nintendogs but worse).
  3. Samantha
    Dec 23, 2006
    WOW this is a great game I may not have a horse but this mack me fill like I have a horse I is the best horse game ever.
  4. StephanieZ.
    Dec 13, 2006
    WOW! this game is great, I love it! I am horse mad and this game is fab, you get to ride a horse and care for it. Its one of the best horse games out and I recommend it to anyone who loves horses and horse riding!
  5. Mary-GraceB.
    Jun 25, 2007
    Horsez is such a COOL GAME! Its so awesome for ppl who are totslly in love with Horsez. I need some help though because I cant get past the bit in the chat room where you have to get Antonie out of his room its hard. PS to get ur horse to quit bucking you take the jump STRAIGHT on.
  6. Crystal
    Nov 19, 2006
    Its heaps good, it gives a chance to anyone who cant have a horse. I am around horses everyday, and I think this game is pretty much the same, anyone who loves horses will LOVE this game.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Nintendo Gamer
    It's uneventful, with overly simple graphics and gameplay, and the lack of visual feedback you get whilst playing merits packing both horse and cartridge off to be 'put to sleep.' [Feb 2007, p.83]
  2. I guess I'll have to revert to my own personal memories of raising horses and when I didn't have an evil taskmaster yelling at me for how I clean a stall! This one comes out the gate strong, but stumbles on the jumps.
    Horsez is unfocused, doing a lot of things poorly instead of anything well.