7.9

1. Jan 11, 2012
    I have to say as one of my very first Role Playing/Tactical Turn - Based Strategy games,I thought it was going to be a bore.But man was I wrong! This game was cool and I wish ATLUS would have made another great game like this.

2. Dec 10, 2011
    While I enjoyed the first few hours of play time, things seriously slow down to a crawl. Some of the playfields are muddy, and since there are so many units on the screen, battles tend to drag out much longer than they need to be. Also, the wildly uneven difficulty and seriously cheap enemy attacks (enemy archers can shoot MORE THAN HALFWAY across the field) add to the monotony. The openin sequence is pretty though. Expand

1. Any gluttons for punishment or those with an open mind for SRPGs should enjoy it. [July 2007, p.65]
    The new content is a mixed bag and doesn't really do enough to make this version worth your time. There are some cool features the Wi-Fi item trading, for example but ultimately, Hoshigami Remix plays like a port rather than an update. And with no quicksave option during battles, it doesn't lend itself to "portable" gaming where the ability to turn a game on and off quickly is a must.
    I did not enjoy playing Hoshigami: Remix. I did not find it fun. I found it irritating, monotonous, and cruel.