Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth Remix DS

1. Jan 11, 2012
    I have to say as one of my very first Role Playing/Tactical Turn - Based Strategy games,I thought it was going to be a bore.But man was I wrong! This game was cool and I wish ATLUS would have made another great game like this.

2. PaulC.
    Jul 25, 2007
    I don't know why this game is getting a bad rap. It is very much like Final Fantasy Tactics. Overall, a very respectable entry in the strategy RPG genre. I enjoyed it.
  3. EvanG.
    Sep 2, 2007
    This game seems to get bad ratings everywhere but i enjoyed this game alot. It has two things that should be in every tactical RPG, the RAP guage and the shoot attacks.
  4. AllenW.
    Nov 24, 2007
    Really really dont know why other people think that this game is horrible. This would be a perfect game to gamers who like tactical RPG's.

#48 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#9 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. Hardcore Gamer
    Any gluttons for punishment or those with an open mind for SRPGs should enjoy it. [July 2007, p.65]
    The new content is a mixed bag and doesn't really do enough to make this version worth your time. There are some cool features the Wi-Fi item trading, for example but ultimately, Hoshigami Remix plays like a port rather than an update. And with no quicksave option during battles, it doesn't lend itself to "portable" gaming where the ability to turn a game on and off quickly is a must.
    I did not enjoy playing Hoshigami: Remix. I did not find it fun. I found it irritating, monotonous, and cruel.