tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Aug 22, 2014
    It was the first I played this kind of adventure game and I can say "no regret"! The only thing I would like to see it would be more replay worthy. Or, at least, leave the player does some mistakes and failures, prolonging the gameplay. It'd be nice!
    With a point 'n click control control scheme and clear questions, the player always has clue for what is the next step. Again, it'd be
    interesting if they could borrow harder clues to follow as in (very ) old Snatcher game. If we can go to any part of city unhindered and have more casual things to see, as a distraction, it could bring more life to the game. But the linearity gave a good thing in this title: a very good storytelling pace. Not so fast and not too slow, it's ideal flow.
    This game has good characters, appealing style and the background images were managed satisfactorily. I wish more games like that in the Western side of the globe!

1. This hard-boiled detective is a bit underdone. [June 2009, p.90]
    The writing is spot-on, the cases are compelling and the extras are abundant. And it's a great value, priced at ten bucks less than what most DS games go for these days.
  3. The revamped and expanded JakeHunter may still have a few rough edges around its decidedly streamlined gameplay, but it is a satisfying experience for any fan of Dashiell Hammett and Raymond Chandler.