James Cameron's Avatar: The Game DS

2.9

1. Nov 11, 2011
    This game has really annoying and repetitive gameplay, which makes it only recommendable to few. The controls feel broken for the most part and that is what kills it.
  2. Jan 4, 2011
    Not good, but not bad either, just think of this game as a stripped down and more bland version of Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass with an Avatar theme to it and that pretty much the entire game in a nutshell.
    Some people may enjoy it, others might not.
  3. AnonY
    Dec 22, 2009
    I felt ripped off and I played the free demo, this games consists of boring, repitive puzzles. The worst part is the control were pratically ripped from legend of zelda DS, movement, combat, and even the tool I got was a rippoff of Legend of Zelda's grappling hook (chainshot/hookshot)
  4. AnthonyS
    Dec 13, 2009
    Do I even have to say anything??? It`s just a crappy version of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I`m glad I just downloaded the demo of the Nintendo Channel on the Wii.
  5. Nov 11, 2011
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. The story is lengthy and there are plenty of extras to find after finishing, but the gameplay is derivative and can drag at points.
  2. Nintendo Power
    I suggest you spend your Essence Seeds elsewhere. [Jan 2010, p.87]
    Worth considering for young Avatar fans, and obsessed cinema-goers, but everyone else can safely leave this one for nature to envelop. Or the bargain bins, whichever works.