8.0

1. Dec 13, 2011
    this game is awesome ! I got it and beat it and I had so much fun !!!!! it is awesome !!!!!!!!!! so it is given a perfect ................ 9/10.....
  2. Jun 14, 2014
    By 10 I mean 9.50... Well, canvas curse is everything you want: fun and graphics, right? Yes, but the game play is hard and the game is punishingly difficult!! If you wan't to go hardcore, you can play as other characters, who have less health... They made it even harder!! God!

1. But there is some nice innovation, such as levels that are completely black until Kirby bumps into lanterns that put off light. And as we all know, in dark places like this, it's good to have a friend.
  2. With great 2D graphics, good sound and an awesome use of the touch screen, Canvas Curse is a must buy for anyone who owns Nintendo’s dual-screened wonder.
    A genuinely excellent game. It impresses on many levels, perhaps most of all for the simple fact that it's the first example of a traditional 2D platformer that genuinely works with no input besides a stylus.