8.0

1. DonaldDuck
    Dec 1, 2005
    This game was fun for about 10 minutes. Then all of the sudden it becomes more boring than waitng in line to get a root canal. I feel that Nintendo riped my of with this game.
  2. james
    Jun 21, 2005
    Simply the best game on DS. By far. Nothing else comes close. So why the 1/10? Well that tells you a lot about the other games.

If your even looking at this page your probably a DS lover who buys everything nintendo makes and has never seen a psp. For comparison look at the graphics from the ridge racers on psp and ds
  3. Dec 19, 2012
    Loved Mass Attack, so I thought I'd pick up a used copy of this one for another fun, stylus driven Kirby game. But Mass Attack it is not. Kirby feels clunky to control; I'm constantly scribbling underneath him just to get him to go the right way or actually do what I want. Frequently I try to use his powers and end up getting hit or dying. The game also feels very...small. There's no worldLoved Mass Attack, so I thought I'd pick up a used copy of this one for another fun, stylus driven Kirby game. But Mass Attack it is not. Kirby feels clunky to control; I'm constantly scribbling underneath him just to get him to go the right way or actually do what I want. Frequently I try to use his powers and end up getting hit or dying. The game also feels very...small. There's no world map, very few unlockables. The music is good as always and it still looks bright and cheerful like a Kirby game should, but it's way more frustrating than fun. Expand
  4. Feb 27, 2013
    Not a Good Kirby Game. It is not the same as any other it is not a platformer. The game to me just is not that great. its not the worst kirby game. but its not the best.

#10 Most Discussed DS Game of 2005
#37 Most Shared DS Game of 2005

1. But there is some nice innovation, such as levels that are completely black until Kirby bumps into lanterns that put off light. And as we all know, in dark places like this, it's good to have a friend.
  2. With great 2D graphics, good sound and an awesome use of the touch screen, Canvas Curse is a must buy for anyone who owns Nintendo’s dual-screened wonder.
    A genuinely excellent game. It impresses on many levels, perhaps most of all for the simple fact that it's the first example of a traditional 2D platformer that genuinely works with no input besides a stylus.