8.0

1. Dec 19, 2012
    Loved Mass Attack, so I thought I'd pick up a used copy of this one for another fun, stylus driven Kirby game. But Mass Attack it is not. Kirby feels clunky to control; I'm constantly scribbling underneath him just to get him to go the right way or actually do what I want. Frequently I try to use his powers and end up getting hit or dying. The game also feels very...small. There's no worldLoved Mass Attack, so I thought I'd pick up a used copy of this one for another fun, stylus driven Kirby game. But Mass Attack it is not. Kirby feels clunky to control; I'm constantly scribbling underneath him just to get him to go the right way or actually do what I want. Frequently I try to use his powers and end up getting hit or dying. The game also feels very...small. There's no world map, very few unlockables. The music is good as always and it still looks bright and cheerful like a Kirby game should, but it's way more frustrating than fun. Expand
  2. Dec 13, 2011
    this game is awesome ! I got it and beat it and I had so much fun !!!!! it is awesome !!!!!!!!!! so it is given a perfect ................ 9/10.....
  3. Feb 27, 2013
    Not a Good Kirby Game. It is not the same as any other it is not a platformer. The game to me just is not that great. its not the worst kirby game. but its not the best.
  4. Jun 14, 2014
    By 10 I mean 9.50... Well, canvas curse is everything you want: fun and graphics, right? Yes, but the game play is hard and the game is punishingly difficult!! If you wan't to go hardcore, you can play as other characters, who have less health... They made it even harder!! God!

1. But there is some nice innovation, such as levels that are completely black until Kirby bumps into lanterns that put off light. And as we all know, in dark places like this, it's good to have a friend.
  2. With great 2D graphics, good sound and an awesome use of the touch screen, Canvas Curse is a must buy for anyone who owns Nintendo’s dual-screened wonder.
    A genuinely excellent game. It impresses on many levels, perhaps most of all for the simple fact that it's the first example of a traditional 2D platformer that genuinely works with no input besides a stylus.