7.7

1. Jan 20, 2013
    At first i thought: huh, one of those Lego games on my portable console, sweet. And after actual playing i wasn't very disappointed, but there are many things that could've been better even without counting restrictions of the console. Mainly gameplay and puzzles, this game doesn't have this pick-up and play nature, levels are too big and i got tired of the most of them by the end ofAt first i thought: huh, one of those Lego games on my portable console, sweet. And after actual playing i wasn't very disappointed, but there are many things that could've been better even without counting restrictions of the console. Mainly gameplay and puzzles, this game doesn't have this pick-up and play nature, levels are too big and i got tired of the most of them by the end of each, and puzzles not really interesting, you'll learn formula after 2 levels, or hell, if you ever played any Lego game. Repetitive doesn't really strike, since, it's a Lego game, everybody loves this ones, but here it's a bare minimum of the Lego game and doesn't feel like portable game, just rushed port. But it's fine by me, i had some hours of fun, 6 out of 10, i guess, especially if you're playing with friend. Expand

1. Granted, it has the same basic, easy-to-pick-up-and-play gameplay, but it also has some neat DS-exclusive features(touch-screen minigames, for example)that make it stand out. [July 2008, p.90]
    The game takes ample advantage of the DS' touch screen for some of the characters' unique skills, but fortunately it doesn't force you to use them.
    I’m afraid that if the LEGO franchise continues in this direction the novelty will end up wearing thin (I’m looking at you, Batman), but for now it still feels somewhat fresh.