Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy DS

5.0

1. Nov 8, 2011
    One of the original DS games that give you pure fun, especially when you're on cheat mode.
  2. Evan
    Nov 5, 2006
    This was a very fun game for the most part. The levels are a blast to play over and over again even when you have everything done. The character creator is fun especially when you unlock tons of characters. The vehicle levels were probably the least entertaining for me. I had lots of fun even though the glitches were frustrating, but it was just that much more satisfying when you finished This was a very fun game for the most part. The levels are a blast to play over and over again even when you have everything done. The character creator is fun especially when you unlock tons of characters. The vehicle levels were probably the least entertaining for me. I had lots of fun even though the glitches were frustrating, but it was just that much more satisfying when you finished the level. After achieving a completion percentage of 93 i found little left to be done, that wouldnt get screwed up by glitches. This game was loads of fun despite the glitches. When you dont compare it to the other versions, i feel it satisfies, but after playing the console and PSP versions, it is quite inferior. If it was re-released with no glitches, i would gice it a 10, and it would get my vote for the best DS game yet. Expand
  3. Sharkcage
    Oct 6, 2006
    People say that this game is bad because of the glitches, but I, being a buyer, have had fun with this game and intend to use it until I am twenty! So I give this game a ten and ask LucasArts how to complete the level with the Ewoks and Storm Troopers in it.
  4. JamesT.
    Sep 11, 2006
    Very fun game and good graphics for the the DS
  5. BillG.
    Sep 15, 2006
    Lego Star Wars rocks! This game is a blast!

#8 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006

If you think you can weather the barrage of glitches and occasionally having to quit and restart stages, then you'll probably have some fun with LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. Of course, by buying it, you're also telling LucasArts that it's okay for it to release games that are clearly unfinished.
  2. Despite a litany of glitches, LEGO Star Wars II is a rousing action adventure game that lives up to expectations.
    I still grow bitter every time I have to restart, but there is something about the game that keeps me coming back time and time again, even if I'm frustrated.