LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga DS

5.4

1. Nov 8, 2011
    Why all the hate COD **** Can't enjoy a simple, entertaining lego game called "Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga"?
  2. Dec 30, 2010
    Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is better on a non-handheld console, although still a great game on the Nintendo DS. Bad graphics, no replayability whatsoever, and inferior to the PC, PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360 versions are minor inconveniences compared to its awesome game play and very close relationship to the movies. Very fun after you have played the game on one of the consolesLego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is better on a non-handheld console, although still a great game on the Nintendo DS. Bad graphics, no replayability whatsoever, and inferior to the PC, PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360 versions are minor inconveniences compared to its awesome game play and very close relationship to the movies. Very fun after you have played the game on one of the consoles mentioned above, and you haven't already completed it for the Nintendo DS. Expand
  3. May 19, 2011
    I am calling SHENANNIGANS on the user review score...Ahem, lookie lookie at the dates of all the "0" scores...yep, all the 0's came on only ONE DAY, Sep 24th 2008. A bunch of spoiled rotten brat kids got together to make US think something is wrong. Look how utterly STUPID their reviews sound--worst error of her life (not mistake, but "error")--"this game should never have beenI am calling SHENANNIGANS on the user review score...Ahem, lookie lookie at the dates of all the "0" scores...yep, all the 0's came on only ONE DAY, Sep 24th 2008. A bunch of spoiled rotten brat kids got together to make US think something is wrong. Look how utterly STUPID their reviews sound--worst error of her life (not mistake, but "error")--"this game should never have been created--hated it from the moment I played--3 of them got it for their Bday and happened to complain and give it 0's on the same day as 7 others...ALL ON THE SAME DAY, and all within 10 minutes of eachother. Well, for me, I thought it was fun and LOOONG. This game does not have all the glitches and flaws like the 1st Original Trilogy did and I give it a solid 8.25 of 10 but to try to get a more appropriate and fair score away from being manipulated DOWN by a bunch of stupid children I rated it a ten. Thank you. Expand
  4. Dec 16, 2012
    Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a fun game but nothing truly great. Graphics are okay, and the whole Lego thing makes the game a lot of fun visually. Combat and the occasional puzzles are fun but simple and clearly designed for little children. Hunting for collectibles and unlocking all the characters and other bonus content provides a fair bit of fun. Replayability is pretty goodLego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a fun game but nothing truly great. Graphics are okay, and the whole Lego thing makes the game a lot of fun visually. Combat and the occasional puzzles are fun but simple and clearly designed for little children. Hunting for collectibles and unlocking all the characters and other bonus content provides a fair bit of fun. Replayability is pretty good because each stage has a total of 11 different collectibles (10 Lego canisters and one red power brick) to hunt down. Lego Star Wars includes numerous minigames that are unlocked by collecting red power bricks, and a few of these minigames are really fun. All in all, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a fun but fairly mediocre game that would have gotten a seven. However, I am giving it a ten in an effort to rebalance the user score. Some total a$$hole decided to give six totally useless and childishly written reviews, all accompanied by scores of 0(see reviews by JackB, MadisonC, TessL, JamesH, anonymous, and CameronZ, all posted on September 24, 2008). All these reviews were posted on the same date by users with the same username styles, leaving me with no doubt that they were all posted by the same person, who probably never even played the game and just decided it looked dumb. Also, there is no telling how many bad rating this a$$hole gave the game without writing reviews. As I am writing this review, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga has a user score of 4.8, but know that in reality, consumer reception has been significantly more positive- just how positive it really has been is impossible to say. A$$holes really messed this one up. Expand
  5. JasonM.
    Jan 4, 2008
    One of the most fun games on the DS (don't mistake this for the terrible Lego Star Wars: Original Trilogy). Romping around as General Grievous with 4 light-sabres is so much fun.
  6. AlanH
    Dec 12, 2009
    The Best Star Wars i ever plated on a handheld. Graphics means nothing without brillant gameplay, and this one has both. Thanks developers!!
  7. Sep 24, 2015
    We bought the DS version of this game for our 5 year old, since he loves Star Wars (and Lego) and the game is rated PEGI 3. He has had an absolute blast playing the game... it has kept him occupied for hours, (only in small doses!)... and he has spent more time playing it than any of his other DS games like Mario Brothers/Kart. He also loves that you can unlock playable characters andWe bought the DS version of this game for our 5 year old, since he loves Star Wars (and Lego) and the game is rated PEGI 3. He has had an absolute blast playing the game... it has kept him occupied for hours, (only in small doses!)... and he has spent more time playing it than any of his other DS games like Mario Brothers/Kart. He also loves that you can unlock playable characters and enjoys playing as Darth Maul etc.

He's not the only one who enjoys the game though, as his Daddy I've played the game quite a bit myself and really enjoyed it. I haven't played the console or PC version, so can't compare, but this is a very entertaining game and the DS implementation is very good. Now I just need to earn the 800,000 studs so he can unlock General Grievous...

#15 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#16 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

The console version is the more impressive product, but Traveller's Tales handheld team pulled off a vastly improved version of the design for the Nintendo DS.
  2. A brilliant game for Star Wars fans and DS fans alike, The Complete Saga combines childlike simplicity with fiendishly hidden depth, providing an involving experience you'll find difficult to beat.
  3. VideoGamer
    Built from the ground up by a new developer, the DS has finally got a Lego Star Wars game to be proud of. Whether you're a Star Wars fanatic or DS owner looking for a polished, fun time, you could do a lot worse.