tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Oct 19, 2014
    I like this game even more than my Mario DS games. I love trains and have a passion foe them. I've had this game for quiet a while and I would be devastated if I lose it. It's a good game, it can really help me out in my economics class. I can agree with some, the sound and graphics are not the best, but I've adjusted. The only things I don't like are how you can only have 1 game saved atI like this game even more than my Mario DS games. I love trains and have a passion foe them. I've had this game for quiet a while and I would be devastated if I lose it. It's a good game, it can really help me out in my economics class. I can agree with some, the sound and graphics are not the best, but I've adjusted. The only things I don't like are how you can only have 1 game saved at a time, but way it goes I guess. But they do have some real life engines and I think the whole environment of the game is really interesting. But it really gets challenging how you can only have a certain number of trains, 6 cars maximum, and the cities demand cargo all the time. But it can help prepare for those who want to start a business, especially a railroad. But yes, it is a great game to play and so much about it is really cool. It's sad how most don't really like the game and how no one really talks about it. Ohhhh Lionel Trains DS game... I'm never going to sell you.... Expand

1. Lionel Trains: On Track is a fun on-the-go sim that will keep you entertained and has a good degree of replay value. It doesn't have the best graphics or sound, but pick it up if it's cheap.
  2. Unfortunately, the game's uncomfortable controls keep it from being a winning experience and can make it downright unenjoyable at times. A more fully-realized control system and a better menu interface could have made this game far more playable.
  3. It’s an a mediocre pick-up but there are better games on the Nintendo DS to invest your time and money into.